Guitarist Steve Hackett talks Live Ra...

Guitarist Steve Hackett talks Live Rails and Genesis

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Jun 2, 2011, titled Guitarist Steve Hackett talks Live Rails and Genesis. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Do you like this article? "Back in the day," as the saying goes, live albums were de rigueur for the big time, touring arena rock band; records which were meant to be listened to intently and in the dark, replicating that inimitable magic of the live concert experience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Craig Kerley

Buford, GA

#1 Jun 6, 2011
One of my favorites! Always love to hear about Hackett!

Craig Kerley
Not Otherwise Specified (NOS)
www.nosband.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genesis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jimmy Page Calls Phil Collins 'Disastrous Drummer' (Dec '07) Mar '16 Cheeseman 45
News Mike Rutherford: Genesis wouldn't reform for Gl... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Tom Verlaine 1
News Sir Richard Branson can't wait for Lady Gaga's ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lady Gaga 1
News Steve Hackett to appear with fellow Genesis alu... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Elisabeth Carter 1
News Starr is world's richest drummer (Aug '12) Aug '12 CSMD 1
News German intelligence files on ex-Nazis shredded ... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Giligan 1
News The royalty of rock 'n' roll (Mar '10) Jan '12 Sheik Yerbouti 3
More from around the web