'Diff'rent Strokes' star Gary Coleman...

'Diff'rent Strokes' star Gary Coleman dies

There are 18 comments on the www.ctpost.com story from May 29, 2010, titled 'Diff'rent Strokes' star Gary Coleman dies. In it, www.ctpost.com reports that:

In this Feb. 26, 2008 file photo, actor Gary Coleman appears on the the NBC "Today" program in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ctpost.com.

The Sam Brothers

United States

#1 May 29, 2010
Sent all the Gary haters to jail, for life. I do not known why they, hate Gary, but they should be ban from these forums for life. Every member of the HERD are thugs and bullies.
Fred

United States

#2 May 29, 2010
Blow it out your bugle Sam.
Mahauela

United States

#3 May 29, 2010
#1 is the crazy IMPOSTER. Sick, Sick.
Mahauela

United States

#4 May 29, 2010
Gary was a good person. We will miss him. May he now have Peace.
Who Cares

Woodbury, CT

#5 May 29, 2010
Sam, can you tell us what a Mahauela is?
Mahauela

United States

#7 May 29, 2010
More nasty insults from the nasty meam Nurse Mrs. Ava Virginia from South Carolina, and Dumb Dumb Fred, and Stupid Who Cares. All of them are thugs and bulles who enjoy insulting people instead writing interesting great comments about the stories, like the great Sam Brothers, who don't insult people unless they get insulted first. May GOD bless the Sam Brothers.
Mahauela

United States

#8 May 29, 2010
Aviles
You need to have a hard bowel movements because you are full of POOP, everyday. Insult your own people in South Carolina. Stop with the insults, and write about the Connecticut stories. You can't, because you are a mean nasty female dog.
Katrina

Windsor, CT

#10 May 30, 2010
The man had serious mental problems like MS AVA, but he was a good man. May he be with GOD.
Condolences

United States

#11 May 30, 2010
Gary, thanks for the entertainment.

Condolences to the family and all loved ones.

Too short a life.

Since: Jul 09

Dover, NJ

#12 May 30, 2010
He made me laugh! R.I.P. Gary Coleman
BPT

New Haven, CT

#13 Jun 1, 2010
whatyoutalkinaboutgod.

r.i.p.
BPT

New Haven, CT

#15 Jun 1, 2010
MS AVA wrote:
<quoted text> That was cute!
thank you.
did you have a good holiday?
The Sam Brothers

United States

#16 Jun 1, 2010
Stick to the story, People
May Gary fine peace in Heaven, since he find so little of it on Earth. May GOD bless him.
The Sam Brothers

United States

#17 Jun 1, 2010
Good Morning America, how are you? We are your favorite native sons and Connecticut Tippy is your favorite native cat.
Fred

United States

#18 Jun 1, 2010
The Sam Brothers wrote:
Stick to the story, People
May Gary fine peace in Heaven, since he find so little of it on Earth. May GOD bless him.
Oh yeah, you should talk about sticking to the story, spaminator.
Katrina

United States

#19 Jun 1, 2010
#10 is the disgusting child-molesting IMPOSTER who stole my name.
Reality Check

Marlborough, CT

#21 Jun 1, 2010
Katrina wrote:
The man had serious mental problems like MS AVA, but he was a good man. May he be with GOD.
Weren't you a hurricane? Go away, you did enough damage.
Easter Bunny

United States

#23 Jun 1, 2010
MS AVA wrote:
Stick to the Manauela..ha ha yeah right
Sorry for his family that he is dead but I think to call him a good person is far from the truth Manhauela ( ha ha) look up how many times he has been arrested for hitting his wife and others I guess he should have been pitied because as a little kid on different strokes he was somebody then as a 4'7 less than a 100 pound man he was not in demand.
He was a typical black, even at 4`7". Daniel just likes him becuause he`s a child lover... just look how obsessed he is about that little black girl who was raped and murdered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Coleman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dennis Hopper, Rue McClanahan Among Stars Lost ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Tary 1
News Gone but not forgotten, 2010: Goodbye to some t... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Dawne 2
News GARY COLEMAN 911 CALL: Coleman family reportedl... (Jun '10) Jul '10 Johnny C 22
Garry Coleman's ex makes out with a midget, parody (Jun '10) Jun '10 Jokeman 1
Gary Coleman Gay Sex Tape Discovered (Jun '10) Jun '10 Carnage Crew 1
Video Video about Gary Coleman (Jun '10) Jun '10 normanj 1
News 'Diff'rent Strokes' star Gary Coleman dies (May '10) Jun '10 utah girl 11
More from around the web