Gary Coleman in critical condition at...

Gary Coleman in critical condition at Utah hospital | The Columbus ...

There are 18 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 28, 2010, titled Gary Coleman in critical condition at Utah hospital | The Columbus .... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Coleman, who suffered a seizure earlier this year, in critcial condition. SALT LAKE CITY - Former child television star Gary Coleman is in critical condition in Utah, a spokeswoman for the hospital said yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Big FAN makin fun

Warner Robins, GA

#1 May 28, 2010
whatchu talkin bout willis!! Whatchu mean seizure willis! Mr. Drummond can`t you it was kimberly that gived me the seizure.
Dirk

Columbus, OH

#4 May 28, 2010
whatchu talkin' bout death?
Progress

Columbus, OH

#5 May 28, 2010
Wow, I couldn't have predicted these dumb comments.

Since: Aug 09

Columbus, OH

#6 May 28, 2010
Well, now they're going to have to rewrite the script for "Avenue Q." It's not so funny to make fun of a sick person.

Hope Gary gets better.
Tired

Columbus, OH

#7 May 28, 2010
Eugene_C wrote:
Well, now they're going to have to rewrite the script for "Avenue Q." It's not so funny to make fun of a sick person.
Hope Gary gets better.
I know. It would be a shame to see his life cut SHORT!
HSOK

Springfield, OH

#8 May 28, 2010
Shame on those who are making light (fun) of him being ill . Think about it we all will have our day would we want this NO!

Yes he has issues but he's a human being .
message board troll

Blacklick, OH

#9 May 28, 2010
HSOK wrote:
Shame on those who are making light (fun) of him being ill . Think about it we all will have our day would we want this NO!
Yes he has issues but he's a human being .
You sound like someone's bitter old grandma.
BARBIE

United States

#10 May 28, 2010
You get well,in my prayers,you know what I'm Talking About??
Marcy

Cleveland, OH

#11 May 28, 2010
I just saw where Gary has actually passed away this morning...
RIP!
whatU

Columbus, OH

#12 May 28, 2010
whatchu talkin' about Barry...
FAN GIRL

Wyandanch, NY

#14 May 28, 2010
GoodBye Gary, No one can make fun of you or hurt you anymore. I now have sad tears for you, but thank you for all the smiles you put on my face growing up, you will be remembered.
SVC

Toledo, OH

#15 May 28, 2010
I only hope that Gary was able to find a fraction of the joy in life that he brought so many. It's unfortunate that his life was marred by so much personal turmoil.
ohhellno

Chillicothe, OH

#17 May 28, 2010
One more reason to stay the h.e.l.l. out of Hollywood.
SAT

Union, KY

#21 May 28, 2010
I missed him so he and I are on same birthday Feb 8 but I am four older years than him. I really loved to watch Different Stroke as my favorite show as I was young. I would give his family my condolences, He will be missed
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#22 May 28, 2010
Gary was a little man with a big... heart!
message board troll

Blacklick, OH

#23 May 28, 2010
Seems none of the kids on the show came out ahead. Dana Plato died in 1999, Todd Bridges battled cocaine addiction and various legal problems since the show ended and now Gary has passed on.
GoogleThis

United States

#24 May 28, 2010
I just hope that the funeral plans are accomodating to Arnold's wheelchair bound friend Cathy.

OMG has anyone told Dudley ???
mike

Tipp City, OH

#25 May 28, 2010
We enjoyed the ride...thanks,G.C.

Dieu Vous Garde & RIP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Coleman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dennis Hopper, Rue McClanahan Among Stars Lost ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Tary 1
News Gone but not forgotten, 2010: Goodbye to some t... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Dawne 2
News GARY COLEMAN 911 CALL: Coleman family reportedl... (Jun '10) Jul '10 Johnny C 22
Garry Coleman's ex makes out with a midget, parody (Jun '10) Jun '10 Jokeman 1
Gary Coleman Gay Sex Tape Discovered (Jun '10) Jun '10 Carnage Crew 1
Video Video about Gary Coleman (Jun '10) Jun '10 normanj 1
News 'Diff'rent Strokes' star Gary Coleman dies (May '10) Jun '10 utah girl 11
More from around the web