'Diff'rent Strokes' star Gary Coleman dies

Full story: Alamogordo Daily News

Gary Coleman, the child star of the smash 1970s TV sitcom "Diff'rent Strokes" whose later career was marred by medical and legal problems, has died after suffering an intercranial hemorrhage.
Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated May 31, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A Voice of True Reason

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

BarbMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
Courts get it wrong all the time. That's nothing new.
Like I said Barb, in court of public opinion, you got a point. But in the courts, it is the jury, and not the court itself, which convict or acquit suspects. And yeah, I agree, courts make mistakes in legal rulings and jurors sometimes make mistakes in convicting an innocent person or in acquitting a guilty one.

“Pro-Constitution , Anti-Obama!”

Since: May 10

Capitan, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

A Voice of True Reason wrote:
<quoted text> So much for the American principle of the presumption of innocence. In the court of public opinion, you may be right, but in the court of criminal procedure, which is really all that counts, you're incorrect.
You defending a pedophile is sickning!!!

By the way I am not wrong the courts are!! Hany man who sleeps with little boys that are not his children is a baby raper!!!
wrap it up

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

Chaos Undercover wrote:
<quoted text>
ANyone with half a brain cell knows Jackson was a child raper!! Just as OJ was guilty of murder. All the millions Jackson paid to victims faily was hush money. And any CIVIL person applauded when Jackson kicked the bucket!
Lil Bow wow was a child rapper.
Good guy

Goochland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Coleman was a decent person, just caught up in child fame.

“Pro-Constitution , Anti-Obama!”

Since: May 10

Capitan, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Good guy wrote:
Coleman was a decent person, just caught up in child fame.
There is a huge list of child stars that have lead tragic lives.
A Voice of True Reason

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Chaos Undercover wrote:
<quoted text>
You defending a pedophile is sickning!!!
By the way I am not wrong the courts are!! Hany man who sleeps with little boys that are not his children is a baby raper!!!
Look Chaos, quit saying things that aren't true. I never said that I was defending a pedophile and your comments that I was are insulting and without merit. And I never said that you were wrong. In fact, I agreed with the court of public opinion, but the fact remains that neither Michael Jackson or O.J. are criminals, as they were not convicted in a court of law, which is truly what counts.

Since: Jan 08

Kansas City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

A Voice of True Reason wrote:
<quoted text> Look Chaos, quit saying things that aren't true. I never said that I was defending a pedophile and your comments that I was are insulting and without merit. And I never said that you were wrong. In fact, I agreed with the court of public opinion, but the fact remains that neither Michael Jackson or O.J. are criminals, as they were not convicted in a court of law, which is truly what counts.
Okay, if no one else is going to do it, I will. Why don't you just get to the bones of what he Chaos (DICKHEAD) is doing?

And just to prove my point, let me check one more time -- nope, he didn't highjack the Dennis Hopper thread -- let me tell you why...he is a bigot! Nothing but a bigot! He chose this thread which happened to be about a black man and had to spray his skank all over it.

He does this EVERYTIME when it comes to a black person! Makes me sick!

As I have said before, I bet my life savings that he walks around the jail "acting" like a badass, goes around calling black men "boy" and most likely gives them a nice little extra shove every chance he gets.

Ask his stance on President Obama -- ask what he thinks of mexican people --- HE IS A BIGOT!!!!

Don't want to take my word??? Not a problem. Read ANY of his post and he will truely let you see what kind of person he really is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gary Coleman Discussions

Search the Gary Coleman Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis Hopper, Rue McClanahan Among Stars Lost ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Tary 1
Gone but not forgotten, 2010: Goodbye to some t... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Dawne 2
GARY COLEMAN 911 CALL: Coleman family reportedl... (Jun '10) Jul '10 Johnny C 22
Garry Coleman's ex makes out with a midget, parody (Jun '10) Jun '10 Jokeman 1
Gary Coleman Gay Sex Tape Discovered (Jun '10) Jun '10 Carnage Crew 1
Video about Gary Coleman (Jun '10) Jun '10 normanj 1
'Diff'rent Strokes' star Gary Coleman dies (May '10) Jun '10 utah girl 11
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••