'Diff'rent Strokes' Gary Coleman dies

'Diff'rent Strokes' Gary Coleman dies

There are 35 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 28, 2010, titled 'Diff'rent Strokes' Gary Coleman dies. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Gary Coleman, the adorable, pint-sized child star of the smash 1970s TV sitcom "Diff'rent Strokes" who spent the rest of his life struggling on Hollywood's D-list, died Friday after suffering a brain hemorrhage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

Alexandria, MN

#21 May 29, 2010
WhatTheHeck wrote:
I remember the health problems Gary Coleman had as a kid. I remember thinking at the time his health wasn't going to be real good. It's sad that all of these kids except for one is now gone. It's like show business just threw them all out on their ear and never gave them another chance.
Not many child stars become adult stars. Ask Macaulay Culkin.
deathpool poll

Saint Paul, MN

#22 May 29, 2010
Dead Pool wrote:
It happens in threes.
Hopper
Coleman
Who is next?
Liz???
Patriot

AOL

#23 May 29, 2010
Dead Pool wrote:
It happens in threes.
Hopper
Coleman
Who is next?
Art Linklette went first.
the toof hurts

Madison, WI

#24 May 29, 2010
heaven has one hell of a trsin set for gary to play with.

“Peace the old fashioned way”

Since: Jan 09

Montevideo

#25 May 29, 2010
SympathyandEmpathy wrote:
<quoted text>
What a SAD thing to say....He was a human being.....Just because he WAS in the spotlight at one time, doesn't make it right for people to make RUDE, and Unsypathetic comments....Have a HEART...R.I.P Gary
Did I say anything that wasn't true? He was an obnoxious Hollywood has-been in every sense. When someone goes from an 18 million fortune to hawking 140% interest loans to feed himself that spells L O S E R!!

Montevideo

#26 May 29, 2010
yep wrote:
<quoted text>Jimmy Carter has been around way longer than necessary.
Jimmy Carter was around longer than necessary when he got elected, Same for Hussein.

Montevideo

#27 May 29, 2010
The Whole Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. The homeless can build their own darn homes.
Right on.....a cardboard box requires no construction skills.
hdog

Sauk Rapids, MN

#28 May 30, 2010
Roughrider50 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on.....a cardboard box requires no construction skills.
LMAO.....all three of your above posts.
FilmAtTen

AOL

#29 May 30, 2010
Stoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look!
This thread has TWO!!
Oh Look......!

Now there are three!

Tag, you`re it.
Biker

Chaska, MN

#30 May 30, 2010
What are you speaking about, Willis?

“news heard here”

Since: Apr 10

tooele ut

#33 Jun 2, 2010
gary coleman was a short lived actor 1 tv show and a couple movies but he did try to live his life after that but paparazzi like any other star just dont leave you alone so everyone has to know your business im sorry payson wasnt small enough for him to be left alone may you enjoy peace now gary coleman you legacy will live on as long as we have retro tv and nick at night.....
Swamp Thing

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Jun 2, 2010
Gary Coleman had a 'short' life and I heard he's having a 'small' funeral.Too bad,at the end he had 'little 'to show for his fame.He had a 'tiny' bit of an attitude when his bank account came up 'half the size' he thought it was.
pizzzzzzzz

Antioch, CA

#35 Jun 2, 2010
The Wife from the 911 call sounds suspicious to me. I'm wondering if she hit him or had someone else do it. Either that or she is very shallow. Even if she and he weren't getting along, she should have at least help put pressure on his head with a towel. I hate the world. Bitches like that exist
Randy Numan

AOL

#36 Jun 3, 2010
Swamp Thing wrote:
Gary Coleman had a 'short' life and I heard he's having a 'small' funeral.Too bad,at the end he had 'little 'to show for his fame.He had a 'tiny' bit of an attitude when his bank account came up 'half the size' he thought it was.
Short people got
No reason
Short people got
No reason
Short people got
No reason to live......

I don`t want no short people
I don`t want no short people
I don`t want no short people `round me..........
Swamp Thing

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Jun 3, 2010
Just heard the 911 tape,something's fishy! She is way too calm.Gary Coleman didn't have that much blood to lose in the first place.Most of us have 5 qts. he only had 2 1/2 qts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Coleman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dennis Hopper, Rue McClanahan Among Stars Lost ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Tary 1
News Gone but not forgotten, 2010: Goodbye to some t... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Dawne 2
News GARY COLEMAN 911 CALL: Coleman family reportedl... (Jun '10) Jul '10 Johnny C 22
Garry Coleman's ex makes out with a midget, parody (Jun '10) Jun '10 Jokeman 1
Gary Coleman Gay Sex Tape Discovered (Jun '10) Jun '10 Carnage Crew 1
Video Video about Gary Coleman (Jun '10) Jun '10 normanj 1
News 'Diff'rent Strokes' star Gary Coleman dies (May '10) Jun '10 utah girl 11
More from around the web