Gary Coleman Hospitalized in Critical...

Gary Coleman Hospitalized in Critical Condition

There are 14 comments on the Fox2Now story from May 27, 2010, titled Gary Coleman Hospitalized in Critical Condition. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Former child star Gary Coleman is hospitalized in critical condition in Utah. Utah Valley Regional Medical Center spokeswoman Janet Frank said Coleman was admitted to the Provo facility on Wednesday but she couldn't release any other details.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

Why is this NEWS

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 May 28, 2010
We have a man who has beaten his wife and charged and pled guilty to domestic violence, why are we worried about his state of being? The family wants to keep everything secret and only says pray for him? Well I think if the family wants help they need to open up to the public. As a Catholic person you are compelled to forgive but are we wasting our thoughts and prayers on someone less deserving? News crews want to show the public how bad this is well he has had a good life and is not above anyone else there are alot of people in this world who need prayers just take a stroll through any childres hospital and you will see inocent children suffering and in need of help. Why dont you report that as news and get the story out to the public. You are wasting our time posting stories about a person who beats his wife and falls ill and now we are supposed to feel sorry for him? Wake up America, I would just like to ask the person who posted this story if they truly believe this story is worhwhile, and if so did the reporter posting this story pray for Gary Coleman?
There is a 13 year old girl that lives across the street from me suffering from brain cancer she needs your prayers more than Gary Coleman, I think this is a story that is more heartfelt and in need than a convicted criminal or domestic violence.
liwil

United States

#2 May 28, 2010
Maybe Coleman needs more prayers because of his past.
BARNHART GIRL-STL

Saint Louis, MO

#3 May 28, 2010
Why is this NEWS wrote:
We have a man who has beaten his wife and charged and pled guilty to domestic violence, why are we worried about his state of being? The family wants to keep everything secret and only says pray for him? Well I think if the family wants help they need to open up to the public. As a Catholic person you are compelled to forgive but are we wasting our thoughts and prayers on someone less deserving? News crews want to show the public how bad this is well he has had a good life and is not above anyone else there are alot of people in this world who need prayers just take a stroll through any childres hospital and you will see inocent children suffering and in need of help. Why dont you report that as news and get the story out to the public. You are wasting our time posting stories about a person who beats his wife and falls ill and now we are supposed to feel sorry for him? Wake up America, I would just like to ask the person who posted this story if they truly believe this story is worhwhile, and if so did the reporter posting this story pray for Gary Coleman?
There is a 13 year old girl that lives across the street from me suffering from brain cancer she needs your prayers more than Gary Coleman, I think this is a story that is more heartfelt and in need than a convicted criminal or domestic violence.
i agree and i will pray for the girl across the street from you, but also forgiveness is the key but he did have a great life he chose to abuse drugs and liqour he did it to himself!! i don't feel sorry for him wish him the best maybe it will be a life changing event for him, but i bet his wife/ex=wife is laughing i know i would of i was her i may even go to the hospital and pinch his ask while he in a coma lol
Only Me

Chesterfield, MO

#4 May 28, 2010
Can someone finally tell me.... What was Willis talking about ??
christina

United States

#5 May 28, 2010
If you are Catholic, then shouldn't you pray for everyone, because after all you are not God & Only he has the right to pass judgment on anyone. See, I too am catholic & feel as though if you were as holy as you are claiming to be you would not have questioned if he "deserved" everyone prayers you would have just prayed.
jasmin

Saint Louis, MO

#6 May 28, 2010
we love you gary coleman an you will be truely missed
Crime happens

Florissant, MO

#7 May 28, 2010
"whats you say willis" RIP Gary.
BARNHART GIRL-STL

Saint Louis, MO

#8 May 28, 2010
man well o guess it is a life changeing expierence rip i watches you reruns all threw the 80's
Gina

Chesterfield, MO

#9 May 28, 2010
Thank you, Christina, for responding appropriately to the "Why is THIS News" post.

Whoever thinks they are above reproach and on top of that who feel they can decide who does and does not deserve prayers, as if there is a limit of prayer requests that God will hear... here's a quote for you:

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." Matthew 7:5
Frenzy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 May 28, 2010
Rest in peace little man. He has been a head case for years. Another one bites the dust!
Heatermike

Wentzville, MO

#12 May 28, 2010
Never did like the series.
MzDe

United States

#13 May 28, 2010
Im sad 2 hear Gary(Arnold) passd away.I grew up watchn him n Willis.He will b missd dearly.It was funny watchn him telln the cameraman 2 get the **** out his face. R.I.P. Arnold

Since: May 10

Saint Louis, MO

#15 May 29, 2010
Seems to me that if your hard is traumatized hard enough.. You can die. I know this guy who was attacked by 4 fellow employees on the order by the property manager. When the Police of Normandy County cot there the man attacked wanted to press charges but was rushed out the door. comes to find out that the Property manager at Normandy Nursing Center in Normandy county has a doughier on the police force.

Still no Justice.
No arrest.
The man was given 2 parking tickets by the Normandy county police and the want him to honor the law and pay up.
nimone fletcher

Port Huron, MI

#17 May 29, 2010
we love u gary and u will b truly missed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Coleman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dennis Hopper, Rue McClanahan Among Stars Lost ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Tary 1
News Gone but not forgotten, 2010: Goodbye to some t... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Dawne 2
News GARY COLEMAN 911 CALL: Coleman family reportedl... (Jun '10) Jul '10 Johnny C 22
Garry Coleman's ex makes out with a midget, parody (Jun '10) Jun '10 Jokeman 1
Gary Coleman Gay Sex Tape Discovered (Jun '10) Jun '10 Carnage Crew 1
Video Video about Gary Coleman (Jun '10) Jun '10 normanj 1
News 'Diff'rent Strokes' star Gary Coleman dies (May '10) Jun '10 utah girl 11
More from around the web