Your turn, Tex
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brian L

Nashville, TN

#1 Mar 21, 2010
Let's see what kind of damage you can do. Your turn, Negative Nancy...have at it!!!!!!!!!!
still3363

Gibsonia, PA

#2 Mar 22, 2010
DON'T react to stupidity!

How's the view from up in that tree today Brain?

And Tex, some good news...very soon ITunes will be offerring a mini-album of sorts, a six song series for roughly six bucks. A 6 pack to go! Listen responsibly! I'm especially excited about this cause I think it gives the Artist a bigger space to highlight their talent, and get away from the one hit wonder machine.

G'Day
Brian L

Nashville, TN

#3 Mar 22, 2010
She can't help herself from posting. Trust me Stillbitter, I know her better than you do.
Brian L

Nashville, TN

#4 Mar 22, 2010
the munchkins want to know if the wicked witch is dead...please say yes!
still3363

Gibsonia, PA

#5 Mar 24, 2010
Morning Phan!

Just wanted to comment that I'd really like to hear "Sarah's song" ( I like how that reads!) but I'd have to wade through all the Public Relations garbage to get to it. Is there another way, since anything Amy and Vince is already proven to be superficial spin? I've heard and seen plenty.

You do know Brain, that OZ was really just a fat man that instilled fear and intimidation from behind a curtain, right? It's refreshing to see that you are finally considering the kids, and how they might feel. What took you so long? I guess "love" conquers all, including the respect and dignity you have should of had for them when you started your affair.

Maybe you can take a hint from Tiger? Who, by the way, if you came out of your tree long enough to look around, the entire world was talking about! He automatically gets support, just by being honest and not trying to rewrite truth. Did this approach ever occur to you? In a town like Nashville, I suppose even the cowboys would of understood.

Most people can think for themselves, so quit trying to control it Brain. You underestimate the human spirit by doing so.

And Gary, I'm glad to see you looking healthy and refreshed lately. You deserve better than what you have been given, and I hope from here on out you get it!

G'Day
Brian L

Nashville, TN

#6 Mar 24, 2010
still3363 wrote:
Morning Phan!
Just wanted to comment that I'd really like to hear "Sarah's song" ( I like how that reads!) but I'd have to wade through all the Public Relations garbage to get to it. Is there another way, since anything Amy and Vince is already proven to be superficial spin? I've heard and seen plenty.
You do know Brain, that OZ was really just a fat man that instilled fear and intimidation from behind a curtain, right? It's refreshing to see that you are finally considering the kids, and how they might feel. What took you so long? I guess "love" conquers all, including the respect and dignity you have should of had for them when you started your affair.
Maybe you can take a hint from Tiger? Who, by the way, if you came out of your tree long enough to look around, the entire world was talking about! He automatically gets support, just by being honest and not trying to rewrite truth. Did this approach ever occur to you? In a town like Nashville, I suppose even the cowboys would of understood.
Most people can think for themselves, so quit trying to control it Brain. You underestimate the human spirit by doing so.
And Gary, I'm glad to see you looking healthy and refreshed lately. You deserve better than what you have been given, and I hope from here on out you get it!
G'Day
Dear Fat Fanny,

I also have to agree with Stillbitter that it is refreshing that you have decided to take a break from the internet and get a grasp of reality, hoping you're getting the help that you so deeply need. Just because Stillbitter isn't healed (although she truly thinks she is....hello? Far from it), does't mean you can't strive to be healed. It takes a strong person to realize their mental health issues and deal with it head on.

When it comes to OZ, Stillbitter, I am sorry to tell you that the Wicked Witch was still the Wicked Witch in the end...and dead. Whelp, Stillbitter (AKA Negative Nancy), it's can't be easy Tex's main support and to be her flying monkey.

Tex, make sure you don't completely shut your "friend" Stillbitter out. If she was a true support to you, why hasn't she given you her email address? I think it's because she is really just scared of your vindictive ways. JMO

Hope all is well. Be Blessed.

PS. Thanks Still for thinking I have so much control over other people.
Brian L

Nashville, TN

#7 Mar 24, 2010
Tex, if you're "lurking", hit me up on there when you get out of the hospital. Stillbitter and I miss you like crazy! LOL
still3363

Gibsonia, PA

#8 Mar 24, 2010
Again, don't flatter yourself Brain. Is there a diagnostic term for Omnipotent Delusion? You will forever remain a smuck for your actions, even if people around you have better manners than I do for you.

Truth will win this one, Putz, so stop with the steroids before your forehead explodes. Good ol fashion sweat is the only way to bulk up. Then again, you could just accept that God made you to be elfish/hearted.

Return to your tree now Brain, the squirrels await your company.
Brian L

Nashville, TN

#9 Mar 24, 2010
Here to stay, b. Keep wishing. How's does it taste to have a spoon of your own medicine?
Brian L

Nashville, TN

#10 Mar 24, 2010
"I'm healed". Give me a break, Ms. Melodranatic. LOL
Brian L

Nashville, TN

#11 Mar 24, 2010
Tex, if you're still "lurking", you can't stay away for long....
YouAintFoolinNob ody

Spring, TX

#12 Mar 28, 2010
Don't be fooled. Brian in Tenn also signs in as Still and as Tex_ sometimes.
Brian L

Nashville, TN

#13 Mar 28, 2010
What are you talking about. The only person that is signing in as anyone else is someone in Spring, TX as me. Check the last 20 posts. I am not in Spring, TX. Everyone can see that you were posing as me. Don't try to shift any blame on me. Get some help, you psycho.
Brian L

Spring, TX

#14 Mar 28, 2010
My name is Brian and I'm everyone on the board. I have control issues so I post and reply to myself. I've done it as Still and now I'm doing it as registered Tex_

I am out of control. I can't help myself.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#15 Mar 28, 2010
Tex, are you okay? What is going on with you? This is how you are really feeling about me? Talk to me.
Brian L

Nashville, TN

#16 Mar 28, 2010
Tex_, why are you trying to make it look like I am posting as you. I AM NOT! Everyone can see that you are posting as me from Spring, TX and that you are trying to make it look like I am posting as you (which I am not). What is your deal tonight?
still3363

Gibsonia, PA

#17 Mar 29, 2010
Passover starts at sundown tonight.

Come out of your tree, do a few twirls, and try to be Holy Brain. Is nothing sacred for you?
Brian L

Spring, TX

#18 Mar 29, 2010
I am a compulsive liar and have goat breath.
Outta Here

Spring, TX

#19 Mar 30, 2010
still3363 wrote:
Passover starts at sundown tonight.
Come out of your tree, do a few twirls, and try to be Holy Brain. Is nothing sacred for you?
Registering as Tex_ is an all-time low for the FAKE therapist. Of course, "clients" could mean anything.

Tattoo artist

Car detailing service

The guy who takes food out for curb-side service

Hair stylist

Nail technician

What job do you think IT really does? Does IT have a job?
Outta Here

Spring, TX

#20 Mar 30, 2010
The green Tex_ is an imposter. This is more and more like LOST.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Chapman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm Gonna Fly (Sep '12) Mar '16 Im just sayin 12
Two Adulterous Affairs (Mar '12) Mar '16 Christian 11
Cassie Piersol Chapman's Children (Mar '13) Feb '16 Linlou 16
News Amy Grant shares voice on pages (Dec '07) Nov '15 vinnys gal 88
News Josh Duggar's a Hypocrite, and it's MY Fault Nov '15 Fa-Foxy 30
Splash of Red, Favorite Shoes, That Thing U Do (Apr '12) Nov '15 Then She Did 8
Amy still HAS to work? (Jan '12) Nov '15 Then She Did 12
More from around the web