Hillbilly Baptists who Screw Around

Hillbilly Baptists who Screw Around

Posted in the Gary Chapman Forum

Butter Crunch

Spring, TX

#1 Aug 12, 2011
How do you feel about HIllbilly Baptists who screw around and get their women pregnant before the ink is barely dry on their divorce? HIllbilly Baptists who try to take credit for other people's kids?
Hillbilly Baptists who plan to plot and steal, covet, etc.

What do you think their judgment day will look like, Briani?
Butter Crunch

Spring, TX

#2 Aug 12, 2011
Wow. What an unpleasant experience. I'm so sorry that a number of you feel free/compelled to write such horrible things about me. I'm pretty sure not ONE of you know me at all. Let me summarize... I DID have a problem with cocaine in the early 80s... I DID come clean with that fact in hopes of helping others in the same trap... I DID NOT ever abuse Amy. Ask her. I DID get pulled over (with a designated driver in the car who told me AFTER he had agreed to drive that he couldn't operate a stick-shift. I know... dumb on my part, but my judgment was clearly not up to stun...the pot charge WAS dropped (another part of the story which will be told in my upcoming book.
Shame on you judgmental jerks for the damaging untruths you've told here. You are ignorant victims of the PR machine that mowed me down ten years ago.
Well, guess what. I'm okay. God is good despite the fact that He has to deal with such hurtful children as yourselves. If anyone wants to speak directly to me, email me. I am unafraid.
[email protected] That address has been public for many years. NOT ONE of you bothered to ask me if any of the crap you spew was true or not. I am sorry for you.
I trust you will lie sleepless tonight as you ponder your destructive hearts and the far-flung implications of your actions. I have made my share of mistakes but I DID NOT cheat and DID NOT abuse anyone. I lost my family to a home-wrecking, aw-shucks bastard then got accused of being the reason it happened. Try that on for size.
Again... shame on you. I suspect NOT ONE of you will have the courage to confront me directly.
- Gary, Nashville, TN

taken from some site called songfacts.com

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 12, 2011
Thanks for re-posting again and again and again. LOL
Tex Left Fool

Spring, TX

#4 Aug 12, 2011
You think it is okay for the Baptist guys (like your girl's second choice) who believe once they have been saved, they can screw around on wife #1, wife #2 and still have that aw shucks image? You have been duped and so has she.

You must be one of those that thinks only penetration is cheating. So, you can leave your wife at home and be yucking it up with the
cowgirls and that is okay?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 12, 2011
Sure, why not? LOL Where does she come up with this stuff? Her farting butt that she talks about? LOL
Beach Down in Texas

Spring, TX

#6 Aug 14, 2011
Duped! Everybody thought he was the family man the first round.
Look who ditched their family and went sniffing around for someone younger.

Just you wait and see.
Tax Free Friday

Spring, TX

#7 Aug 19, 2011
She must trust him or maybe he has ED or diabetes from all that sugar he mainstreamed for so long. She surely doesn't mind taking off without him.
He doesn't seem to mind being without her. He is saying more and more how he understands how hard it was for Gary to be married to someone who is so absent-minded and takes forever to do anything or get any forward movement.
They take lots of breaks from each other. Does this not worry you, bargain basement Brian?
Move On

Spring, TX

#8 Sep 8, 2011
Well, does it, Brian-Less?
BLT

Galveston, TX

#9 Sep 19, 2011
I won't defend "my girl" anymore.
I have seen the light.
She is and always will be a pain in the south end.
And all of the plastic surgery in the world to stay young
and all the photoshopping in the world won't change it.
They will end up in separate wings and on separate tour buses
once the caboose leaves home.

They are already on separate tours.
Hand Sanitizer

Spring, TX

#10 Feb 14, 2012
No one is defending them anymore.
Saint

Spring, TX

#11 Feb 24, 2012
Tax Free Friday wrote:
She must trust him or maybe he has ED or diabetes from all that sugar he mainstreamed for so long. She surely doesn't mind taking off without him.
He doesn't seem to mind being without her. He is saying more and more how he understands how hard it was for Gary to be married to someone who is so absent-minded and takes forever to do anything or get any forward movement.
They take lots of breaks from each other. Does this not worry you, bargain basement Brian?
Guess you're up, Buck, since Brian is off on another vacation.
tex 38

Spring, TX

#12 Oct 1, 2012
Underdog4Amy wrote:
Sure, why not? LOL Where does she come up with this stuff? Her farting butt that she talks about? LOL
Better out than in.

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Chapman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Vince Handlers Hecklers... (Mar '12) Aug 19 22tangi 9
News Josh Duggar's a Hypocrite, and it's MY Fault (Nov '15) May '16 Three Days 34
I'm Gonna Fly (Sep '12) Mar '16 Im just sayin 12
Two Adulterous Affairs (Mar '12) Mar '16 Christian 11
Cassie Piersol Chapman's Children (Mar '13) Feb '16 Linlou 16
News Amy Grant shares voice on pages (Dec '07) Nov '15 vinnys gal 88
Splash of Red, Favorite Shoes, That Thing U Do (Apr '12) Nov '15 Then She Did 8
More from around the web