Miranda is "Just a Pretty Little Face...

Miranda is "Just a Pretty Little Face on the Cover of a Magazine"

Posted in the Gary Chapman Forum

Unglued

Spring, TX

#1 Oct 18, 2012
ttp://thestir.cafemom.com/heal thy_living/137883/miranda_lamb ert_embraces_her_size
Do you think AG buys the magazines with Miranda Lambert (Blake Shelton's wife) on the cover because she relates to someone who got her man to divorce his wife and marry her?
Unglued

Spring, TX

#2 Oct 18, 2012
http://tasteofcountry.com/miranda-lambert-bab...

They're so in love they stay apart, have separate houses and don't plan on a baby any time soon? Young people, they make no sense. Now, I'd love to have my OWN house and just have my h. come by and visit occasionally. I'd like to miss him instead of having him haunting me all the time. I just don't need that much face time.
Unglued

Spring, TX

#3 Oct 18, 2012
http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_3576/miranda-...

Just thought I'd give Cassie a little hope of getting her pretty face and blonde hair on the cover of a magazine.
Unglued

Spring, TX

#4 Oct 18, 2012
ttp://www.bing.com/images/sear ch?q=carrie+underwood+magazine +covers&qpvt=carrie+underw ood+magazine+covers&FORM=I GRE

Is it true blondes have more fun? Sure seemed like it when I saw "Fat Elvis"
and her cutting up on stage at the Opry. Of course, she has a hunky husband, so no worries of her riding off into the sunset with "FE"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Chapman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Digging" the Archaeological Study Bible; Curre... (Jan '08) Apr '15 Crazy Talk 12
Susan Ashton, divorce, dropped from label (Mar '12) Mar '15 Jody K 18
News 'Private Lives of Nashville Wives' Cassie Chapm... (Mar '14) Mar '15 Pretty N Pick 3
Gary Chapman's kids were on Oprah 2007 (Dec '07) Mar '15 vinnys gal 140
Chapman kids at Jenny Gill's wedding, not their... (Apr '12) Mar '15 vinnys gal 14
Sciatica (Apr '12) Jan '15 Zach 5
Gary's Book Has Arrived (Oct '12) Jan '15 Asitis 19
More from around the web