Gary's Ex's Left Over His Drug Addiction

Gary's Ex's Left Over His Drug Addiction

Posted in the Gary Chapman Forum

Buck

AOL

#1 May 9, 2012
Amy was about to leave him in 1986 because of drugs.
and an article states that is one of reasons she left him for Vince in 1999, yeah right.
wife #2 left him in 2007 because of drugs and debt, which I have no doubt was caused by drug addiction problems.
Is #3 holding on, hoping for a real change?
Maybe and just maybe, she is with Gary during his drug intakes. Cassie is not the sweet and innocent as she wants everyone to think and believe. What skeleton is hiding in her closet?????
Gary needs real rehab, never read anything that he spent time in rehabilitation, a judge should have ordered it especially if he expected visitation rights with his kids.
Pretty Little Liars

Spring, TX

#2 May 10, 2012
I wrote about this on the DUI thread, I do believe. Don't feel like going over it again.
Buck

AOL

#3 May 11, 2012
Hey no problem. Maybe the naive ones need more to read and to digest. lol
Bedhead

Spring, TX

#4 Sep 17, 2012
Buck, you're a little behind. Sarah will be 20 in October and the other two are older than her. Once they turn 18, they can do whatever they want in terms of visiting or not.
buck

AOL

#5 Sep 17, 2012
How did you know I have a"little behind" LOL
Matt is 25 this month and Millie is 23 and the mommy only has one more to get through teens.
8 more years and the kids of Amy will all be away and grown! Matt and Millie will be in their 30's
buck

AOL

#6 Sep 17, 2012
So Gary's DUI and Drug arrest proved that he was still hooked on narcotics hmm
Cassie should have known this information and she still went after him and got him hook line and sinker. is she gonna sink or swim with him LOL
Will she get her baby belly and then use drugs as excuse to leave him? hmm
Tex 38

Spring, TX

#7 Sep 27, 2012
We don't know her past. Remember that in Walk the Line, Johnny's wife, June, was made to look like she saved him from the demons of substance abuse. Johnny's wife wrote a book that June was not the saint people thought she was. Also, she wanted to be acknowledged for the love she and Johnny had before June came along. They also had a household full of kids. Last, June took credit for raising those kids of Johnny's and his first wife wanted to set that straight too. I hope I got that right.

Now that #2 got her way, she seems bored with her #2 husband and offspring.
She seems fixated on staying looking young and dressing "hip" Is that in a response to Cassie?
buck

AOL

#8 Sep 28, 2012
yeah could be so she is competing in the young gal category lol
she is returning to her ccm roots hmm wonder what that is all about more fanfare?
new cd release time keeps getting pushed farther into the future whoops is she just feeding what the public wants to hear?
pity the studio musicians lol their ears have never heard her sing low key LOL
are they in the woodlands with all the croaks LMAO
one other thing Amy was going to leave Gary in 1986 due to drugs and ain't it funny 1 year later has his baby and another 2 years after that hmm.
Gary should pitch her some of his drugs LOL
maybe she tried some and decided to stay maybe that's how the first one came along whoops
tex 38

Spring, TX

#9 Sep 30, 2012
buck wrote:
How did you know I have a"little behind" LOL
Matt is 25 this month and Millie is 23 and the mommy only has one more to get through teens.
8 more years and the kids of Amy will all be away and grown! Matt and Millie will be in their 30's
Don't you mean the NANNY?
I feel bad for the caboose that she won't have any memories of her maternal grandparents and Vince's father was gone before she was even born. I'm guessing his mother is aging out too. I think she came for Jenny's wedding.
buck

AOL

#10 Oct 1, 2012
ha ha on the nanny
you know TX you gotta go with life and make the best of what it gives
you can't have happiness without sorrow
THAT IS LIFE!
bananas

Spring, TX

#11 Oct 11, 2012
buck wrote:
yeah could be so she is competing in the young gal category lol
she is returning to her ccm roots hmm wonder what that is all about more fanfare?
new cd release time keeps getting pushed farther into the future whoops is she just feeding what the public wants to hear?
pity the studio musicians lol their ears have never heard her sing low key LOL
are they in the woodlands with all the croaks LMAO
one other thing Amy was going to leave Gary in 1986 due to drugs and ain't it funny 1 year later has his baby and another 2 years after that hmm.
Gary should pitch her some of his drugs LOL
maybe she tried some and decided to stay maybe that's how the first one came along whoops
She and her man now claim to be squeaky clean in the "substance" dept. With her already forgetful nature, substance abuse would be a real train wreck. Well, Buck, I've got poblano peppers, red peppers, and other good things to put into a pot. Remember, I really cook. If I put something on now, I could have a really great breakfast. I wonder if AG is still working through the night or is she snoring
next to Fruit of the Loom? Haven't heard about her making the bed lately. I read somewhere that because of the way she has always sung incorrectly, she has wrecked her voice. She could just stay home and make Christmas cookies, give little C some memories, and really get into those corners with some swifter action. What is the chance of that?
buck

AOL

#12 Mar 25, 2013
so both of Gary's ex's left and stated that drugs was a real issue. hmmm
what is Cassie's deal?
#2 had enough of drug and debt and divorced in 2007 the same year he met young cheerleader Cassie.
she moved in with Gary in the fall of 2007 and incidentally Matt age 20 moved out. Matt is too quiet about it all for his own good, uh oh they say silence speaks a thousand words.
I hope his 3 kids are smart enough to never touch drugs period!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Chapman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Sue Bakker-Chapman (Oct '12) Mar 23 patricia 2
Two Adulterous Affairs (Mar '12) Mar 15 Shelby 12
Gary and Cassie's new baby girl (Mar '13) Jan '17 Kimberly Sager 7
Cassie Piersol Chapman's Children (Mar '13) Jan '17 Realhuman 20
Chapman Kids in January 2007 Good Housekeeping (Dec '07) Dec '16 Maria 56
News Josh Duggar's a Hypocrite, and it's MY Fault (Nov '15) Dec '16 Vail 35
Amy Grant-Apostate or Not? (Apr '13) Oct '16 ZVision 2
More from around the web