Garth Brooks, Troy Aikman lend hand a...

Garth Brooks, Troy Aikman lend hand at children's hospital

There are 1 comment on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Apr 25, 2010, titled Garth Brooks, Troy Aikman lend hand at children's hospital. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Country Music Superstar, Garth Brooks paid a visit to Denver. He was on hand to officially open "The Child Life Zone" at Denver Health Medical Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

Debi

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Apr 26, 2010
There is good in this world...amen...kudos to garth brooks and troy aikman and to all that give support...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garth Brooks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
..MISSION Stuttering Jul 14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Garth Brooks Cheats on Trisha Yearwood??? (Mar '08) Jun '15 Poopie 26
News Garth Brooks again surpasses Elvis as U.S. solo... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Not Believing It 1
News This Week in Billboard Chart History: In 2009, ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kelly DJ 1
News Garth Brooks cites Ferguson for cancellation (Nov '14) Nov '14 fire 50 min respo... 1
News Garth Brooks cites Ferguson for cancellation (Nov '14) Nov '14 awfully amused 1
News Garth Brooks falls in his face during Kentucky ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 me 5
More from around the web