Guns N' Roses sets a date for new alb...

Guns N' Roses sets a date for new album. Really. Finally.

There are 7 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 22, 2008, titled Guns N' Roses sets a date for new album. Really. Finally.. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

After weeks of rumors - and more than a decade of recording - Guns N' Roses have confirmed their long, long, long-awaited album "Chinese Democracy" will be released Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

IT DOESNT MATTER

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Oct 22, 2008
A GREAT BAND??? COME NOW....... SOMEONE NEEDS TO WAKE THIS CLOWN UP

“it takes a lot to laugh...”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 22, 2008
Axl's ego trip, don't worry the release will be delayed becuse the store lighting isn't just right!
GMANS

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Oct 22, 2008
Guns and Roses,,Isn't that just Axl Rose and a bunch of other guy's, sort of like Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones and no Keith Richards, or Ronnie Wood and Charlie Watts...Thats not the Stones nor is this Guns and Roses...same old Axl without the Real Guns and Roses Crew. 13 Million! what for? more bad hair extentions. Seriously I am sure there are cover bands who do a better Guns and Roses now! Axl take some downers and beg Slash and the rest of them to come back or just simply join Velvet Revolver who are a much better band anyway.
hdog

Kearney, NE

#4 Oct 22, 2008
Oh my......the wait is over.

Why is this news?
Reality Czech

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Oct 22, 2008
...and here I thought I was going to have to wait for a rerun of LA Ink to see Axl again...
Regina

Buffalo, MN

#6 Oct 22, 2008
So What?
Workaday Oakdale Brother

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Oct 25, 2008
You know what's weird? Just think of how silly a person would have sounded 10 years ago if he said that the USA would have a Black President before Chinese Democracy came out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garth Brooks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Globe: JonBenet Crime Scene Breakthrough (Aug '11) Jun '17 kauna 39
News Garth Brooks again surpasses Elvis as U.S. solo... (Jan '15) Feb '17 bradhuskers 4
News Donald Trump's inauguration will go on (Jan '17) Jan '17 Barf Brooks Count... 4
News Armed with hits, Garth Brooks finds a home in B... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Reese 1
..MISSION Stuttering (Jul '15) Jul '15 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Garth Brooks Cheats on Trisha Yearwood??? (Mar '08) Jun '15 Poopie 26
News This Week in Billboard Chart History: In 2009, ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kelly DJ 1
More from around the web