Andreas sings her way to Nashville

Andreas sings her way to Nashville

There are 2 comments on the Edwardsville Intelligencer story from Dec 27, 2007, titled Andreas sings her way to Nashville. In it, Edwardsville Intelligencer reports that:

“We have been married for four years and together six years before that. He has been through a lot with me and is ready to do whatever needs to be done.”

Local woman to compete at Ryman Auditorium Carrie Joy Andreas didn't imagine becoming a country singer as a child, but now it is her dream. via Edwardsville Intelligencer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Edwardsville Intelligencer.

Amanda

Hardin, IL

#1 Feb 2, 2008
Carrie Joy was fantastic at the Colgate Country Showdown! I can't believe she didn't win. I want to hear more of her and would buy all her cd's. When will we hear her again?7182
Jeanne

Columbia, IL

#2 May 10, 2008
Was at the show in January. Carrie Joy should have won!!! Do not know why she didn't. Check her out at " totalpopstar.com ". She's under "country" and "best of the best". Tell all you friends about her and go to her website at " myspace.com/carriejoy2" ;.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garth Brooks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Garth Brooks again surpasses Elvis as U.S. solo... (Jan '15) Feb '17 bradhuskers 4
News Donald Trump's inauguration will go on Jan '17 Barf Brooks Count... 4
News Globe: JonBenet Crime Scene Breakthrough (Aug '11) Jul '16 stoned luck aka ... 34
News Armed with hits, Garth Brooks finds a home in B... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Reese 1
..MISSION Stuttering (Jul '15) Jul '15 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Garth Brooks Cheats on Trisha Yearwood??? (Mar '08) Jun '15 Poopie 26
News This Week in Billboard Chart History: In 2009, ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kelly DJ 1
More from around the web