'Vanished' is a wisp of its former self

'Vanished' is a wisp of its former self

There are 7 comments on the USA Today story from Oct 26, 2006, titled 'Vanished' is a wisp of its former self. In it, USA Today reports that:

Fox drama Vanished hasn't solved the case of the missing senator's wife, but star Gale Harold did a disappearing act of his own.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

mikkid75

Memphis, TN

#1 Oct 27, 2006
It's really very simple. I watch the show religiously because of Gale Harold. And since the executives have deemed it neccesary to kill off his character, I will deem it neccesary to remove "Vanished" from my tivo line-up as soon as the last episode with Gale has aired on 10/27/06.

They think he's a "diva?" (I'm quoting TV Guide.) If they ever bothered to read their message boards, they would have realized their core audience adores him. What a suicidal decision for their new show. I can't wait to see what happens to their ratings! Which loser thought this was a brilliant idea?

If they have any sense at all, they'll miraculously revive his character. Afterall, this is a primetime soap, right?
Elaina

AOL

#2 Nov 3, 2006
I am right there with mikkid75. I only watched Vanished because of Gale Harold. Vanished has now "vanished" from my DVR. They lost almost all their fan base. Let's face it, probably 90% of their viewers watched that show because they were fans of Gale.

Gale will only become more successful, and Vanished will only be remembered as a line in Gale's very impressive resume.
GALE THE STAR

AOL

#3 Nov 3, 2006
Gale vs. Eddie, no contest. I like this show and will miss it. I look anxiously for the next vehicle which wisely grabs up Harold. His future is BRIGHT with possibility!!!
Rocky 88

AOL

#4 Nov 3, 2006
Goodbye Vanished!! Hurry back Gale!!!!!
Rocky 88

AOL

#5 Nov 3, 2006
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Ambermay

Long Beach, CA

#6 Dec 7, 2006
I hated to see Graham get violently shot to death on Vanished.

Now, I'm glad Vanished will be gone.

It makes me feel better that the show died soon after he did!
a new gale harold fan

DrÝbak, Norway

#7 Jan 2, 2007
I've just been watching the two first episodes on norwegian tv. And the first thing I noticed was that the leading FBI-agent was a very promising actor. So then I looked him up on imdb.com to find his name. When I found him, I was stunned to see that he just appeared in the 8 first episodes, and that he was killed!!!

I can tell you that I'm not going to see the end of this tv production. It is idiotic to fire him!!

PS I'm sorry about my english

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gale Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gale Harold NAKED: Full Frontal NUDE! HOT and S... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Gale Harold 1
News Celebrity Scoop: Gale Harold (Jan '12) Jan '12 cybers 9
Gale Harold - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Lois 1
Video Gale Harold and Fay Ann Lee (Jun '10) Jun '10 galinenette 1
News Orpheus Descending, with Harold and Crosby, Ope... (Jan '10) Jan '10 galinenette 1
help (Jan '10) Jan '10 FANNY 1
Gale & Randy (Jul '09) Nov '09 QAF2122 2
More from around the web