peggie mattuat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Dear Nuzzi Family so sorry for the lose of your son Dex Nuzzi. We will pray for him and the whole town will miss him dearly. Sunday final service.. please donate to the HOPE FOUNDATION
Howie

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

O my goodness I just heard Dex passed away....When did this happen??? What happened??? O my god my head is spinning.
Anonymous

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

After having gone through a similar heartbreak, losing ones precious son, I know the pain this family is going through. Do not think anyone that this could not happen to you, for i was one of those people and now i know. Give this family all the love and support you can. Call them 3 months from now and say you are thinking of them. Grab your kids and tell them you love them, each and everyday.
peter

Bohemia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

so sorry to hear bout dex, does anyone have more information on this tragic story??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Funeral for a Friend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
History of emo (May '07) May '11 random 681
Funeral's tribute to a good friend (Sep '09) Sep '09 Kham dee 2
Welsh emo outfit Funeral for a Friend has its h... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Planner 1
Aiden (Dec '07) Dec '07 Pod 1
Muse win BT Digital Music Award (Oct '07) Oct '07 auroratorealis 1

Search the Funeral for a Friend Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••