Funeral's tribute to a good friend

Aug 11, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: IcWales

VALLEYS rockers Funeral For A Friend are to play an emotional homecoming gig in memory of two tragic friends who died in a plane crash.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Planner

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2009

Funerals are more creative and personal these days. You can be as expressive as you like. Gone are the days of old stuffy tradition.

http://funeralplanningguideblog.com/
Kham dee

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Planner wrote:
Funerals are more creative and personal these days. You can be as expressive as you like. Gone are the days of old stuffy tradition.
http://funeralplanningguideblog.com/
PAID TO POST

The convicted criminal Thaksin Shinawatra is using TOPIX as a format for PAID TO POST, using primarily refugees or Phuea Thai politician children that study abroad to post derogatory comments about the Royal Family or spread red shirt propaganda. Please go to Human rights watch and see how he abuses media for his gains. Window Watcher, CCP, Mickey Mouse, Ungrateful Siam Chinese, Go Blue are all part of this PAY TO POST conspiracy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Funeral for a Friend Discussions

Search the Funeral for a Friend Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
to far love (May '11) May '11 peter 4
History of emo (May '07) May '11 random 681
Welsh emo outfit Funeral for a Friend has its h... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Planner 1
Aiden (Dec '07) Dec '07 Pod 1
Muse win BT Digital Music Award (Oct '07) Oct '07 auroratorealis 1
•••
•••
•••
•••