Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2009
Monay

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jan 17, 2006
Does anyone know if he is doing any concerts near Texas or the surrounding areas.
Latisha

Miami, FL

#2 Mar 1, 2006
Is he coming to Florida soon??????????
Ann

Boulder, CO

#3 Mar 14, 2006
"Free to Worship" Live Recording and Concert, Good Friday, April 14, 2006, 7pm, at The Potter's House in Dallas, Texas, featuring Fred Hammond with special guests Martha Munizzi, Ruben Studdard, Joann Rosario, and also featuring The Singletons. Special Guest Hosts David & Tamela Mann. Tickets available now at all Ticketmaster outlets, Ticketmaster.com and The Potter's House Bookstore.
Ann

Boulder, CO

#4 Mar 29, 2006
Israel Houghton will also be a special guest at the "Free to Worship" live recording.
Al A

AOL

#5 Jul 21, 2006
Is he coming to Florida soon??????????

He is at the James L Knight center on August 19 and Tonex is coming too... ticketmaster.com or outlets...
Angel Taylor

Chicago, IL

#6 Oct 19, 2006
Is he comming to the Chicago area any time soon.
Angel Taylor

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 19, 2006
I have some words to a song that my be a hit on his next CD that were given to me in a dream.
diane

United States

#8 Apr 3, 2007
i respect the awesome annointing God has placed on your life would be very honored to meet you someday.
Naomi

Tomball, TX

#9 Apr 26, 2009
Hi Ann,

Would you happen to know if Fred is still doing Radio Fred and Warehouse Worship? Did he ever remarry?

Thanks,
Ann wrote:
"Free to Worship" Live Recording and Concert, Good Friday, April 14, 2006, 7pm, at The Potter's House in Dallas, Texas, featuring Fred Hammond with special guests Martha Munizzi, Ruben Studdard, Joann Rosario, and also featuring The Singletons. Special Guest Hosts David & Tamela Mann. Tickets available now at all Ticketmaster outlets, Ticketmaster.com and The Potter's House Bookstore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fred Hammond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fred hammond schedule (May '06) Jul '11 Anonymous 24
Joyfest to Kick Off at Carowinds (Mar '08) Feb '10 johnson 6
Trinidad and Tobago's Newsday : newsday.co.tt (Jul '09) Jul '09 Quinton Hinds 1
Music Festival . . . On the Beach features dive... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Ese Thomas 1
Want to sent a tape. (Oct '06) Oct '06 Angel Taylor 1
News & Notes | Ken Garfield: Atlanta prepares f... (Sep '06) Sep '06 Maria Berry 1
fred hammonds 20006 cd Mar '06 Ann 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Fred Hammond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••