LA critics pick 'There Will Be Blood'...

LA critics pick 'There Will Be Blood' as year's best film

There are 1 comment on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Dec 9, 2007, titled LA critics pick 'There Will Be Blood' as year's best film. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The oil-boom epic ``There Will Be Blood'' was chosen as 2007's best film by the Los Angeles Film Critics Association, one of the first key groups to weigh in during the long buildup to the Academy Awards.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

beach gal

Hollywood, FL

#1 Dec 9, 2007
I'm so glad to see that Marion Cotillard received best actress nomination. The movie is based on a true story of a singer in Paris. Not the kind of movie I normally go see and I wasn't expecting much..., but I walked out of the theater and said out loud, that I just witnessed the best performance I have ever seen. She was incredible. See the movie and I guarantee you will never forget her performance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frank Langella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Langella nude (Jun '12) Jun '12 Jann 1
News 80 year old Barbara Walters has a new leading m... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Marsha 1
News Why Frank Langella (Almost) Saves The Box (Nov '09) Nov '09 Marsha 1
News A long, friendly feeling for Frank Langella (Aug '09) Aug '09 Rob 1
News Cinema Classic series (Mar '09) Mar '09 filmfan 1
News Movies that Oscar nominees would rather forget (Feb '09) Feb '09 Jim 5
News 'Frost/Nixon' stars Frank Langella, Michael Sheen (Dec '08) Dec '08 maddog 1
More from around the web