The New Doors official Chat Room

The New Doors official Chat Room

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

Tulsa, OK

#1 Mar 15, 2008
You are invited to a special reading of the Celebration of The Lizard Part Two "White Sabbath" a work in progress. Starting in just a few minutes.

Tulsa, OK

#2 Mar 15, 2008
The New Doors Chat room is contained in "The People's Choice Chat directory 21+"
777Caeser777

Tulsa, OK

#3 Mar 19, 2008
You are invited to an all around good time in the afore mentioned chat room.
777Caeser777

Tulsa, OK

#4 Mar 21, 2008
you are invited to a very important discussion post haste in the afore mentioned chat room!!!
NeoJim

Tulsa, OK

#5 Mar 22, 2008
you are welcome to a meeting in the afore mentioned chat room. our birthday's are both on April 7th nobody will be celebrating my birthday except my mother and myself, you on the other hand will have a large lavish party. Lucky bastard.
Knight Templar

Tulsa, OK

#6 Mar 26, 2008
You and Spielberg are my two Director hero's just as I suppose Cecile B. Demile Was one of your hero's growing up. Anyways I am celebrating my birthday at The Olive Garden. There are several places to get decent Italian food in this town, Johnny Carrino's has excellent food and good Canoli's, Carraba's is good. And there is a local restaurant that is supposed to remind you of the old Italian Neighborhood. Anyway's I am picking the Olive Garden for their never ending Salad and Breadstick's because the Olive Garden's salad dressing is the only salad dressing I really like. I think I will pig out that night and have The tour of Italy and Canaloni.

you are invited to a special meeting in the afore mentioned chat room.

Ciao.

Sincerely

Trent Erik Rager

AkA

Erik LeMaster
Crawling King Snake

Tulsa, OK

#7 Mar 29, 2008
You are invited to a special meeting in the afore mentioned chat room if you have the time:)

Tulsa, OK

#8 Apr 2, 2008
There are certain thing's I know Francis, for instance Johnny Fontaine is really Frank Sinatra. Also that in the Quatrains, Nostradamus said there would be three AntiChrist's, Nopolean was the first since my Paternal Family had to get out of France before the Revolution. Hitler was the second, he looked up his name's number on a numerologist's chart and it added up to 666. Anyway's you are invited to the chatroom post haste as soon as I show up!!!
CrawlNKingSnake

Tulsa, OK

#9 Apr 12, 2008
Happy birthday to us, we live on a bus, we look like guerrillas and our hair is all mussed. lol.

Well my dad's Visa Debit card didn't get here for until today but tonight I dine at the "Olive Garden" with a "Tour of Italy" and Canaloni" and a desert for free to celebrate my birthday:)
CrawlNKingSnake

Tulsa, OK

#10 Apr 13, 2008
Your'e welcomed to attend a special lyrical poetry reading in the afore mentioned chat room:)

Tulsa, OK

#11 Apr 16, 2008
Well I am not going to the Olive Garden for a long long time. They no longer serve canaloni. They charged me for my birthday desert. & the server ripped me off my father's debit visa gift card. You are invited to the big show in the chat room tonight post haste!!
Bacchus777

Tulsa, OK

#12 Apr 19, 2008
You're welcome to attend the big show today!!!

Since: Jun 07

Tulsa, OK

#13 Apr 20, 2008
You are welome to attend the big program today:)
Rutheless Leader

Tulsa, OK

#14 Apr 23, 2008
For the latest incarnation of the Celebration of the Lizard Part 2 "White Sabbath"
Go to Leonard Nimoy News - Topix
Second Government Leader

Tulsa, OK

#15 Apr 26, 2008
Join The Second Government, Go to Oliver Stone News - Topix for the Declaration of Independence from the first government. Go to Steven Spielberg News - Topix for the New Yankee doodle song.

Tulsa, OK

#16 Apr 27, 2008
Hey Chuck, can I marry your daughter?

lol.

Anyway's your invited to today's show.
Socrates the neo Beatnik

Tulsa, OK

#17 May 6, 2008
Thurgood Marshall is a great guy I'm proud of Fish.

It's funny I have your birthday Francis and my mother has Al Pacino's Birthday. I mean your's an mine are on the same day and her's and Al's are on the same day kind of spooky.
Felix Lieter 007

Tulsa, OK

#18 May 10, 2008
You are invited to today's show!!!
Seven Horses Seen

Tulsa, OK

#19 May 14, 2008
You are all welcome to today's show:)
The Wasp Texas Radio

Tulsa, OK

#20 May 17, 2008
You are welcome to a philosophical conversation today:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francis Ford Coppola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exclusive Video: Apocalypse Now Blu-ray Special... (Sep '10) May '13 Colonel Kurtz 2
News Editorial Notebook: 'Chasing Ice' captures beau... (Dec '12) Jan '13 PHD 27
News Traditional touch for NTUC Income Kite Festival... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Capture Asia 1
Francis Ford Coppola - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 David 1
News 'Apocalypse Now' actor Sam Bottoms dies in LA (Dec '08) Jul '11 Cardinal Ximinez 2
News Coppola, others to receive honorary Oscars (Nov '10) Nov '10 Hamilton Management 7
News Lake County featured in New York Times (Nov '10) Nov '10 bullying antics 54
More from around the web