Fake Foreigner drummer allegedly stea...

Fake Foreigner drummer allegedly steals Corvette

There are 4 comments on the hosted.ap.org story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Fake Foreigner drummer allegedly steals Corvette . In it, hosted.ap.org reports that:

Authorities said a transient man convinced a woman that he was the drummer for the rock band Foreigner, stole her Corvette and then crashed it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at hosted.ap.org.

“Afirkan Aborigine”

Since: Jan 08

Nijeriya, Afirka

#1 Feb 12, 2009
lol
abeetz

West Haven, CT

#2 Feb 12, 2009
He'd been Waitin' for a Girl Like Her..

“silly conspiracy theory HA”

Since: Mar 07

Long Island

#3 Feb 12, 2009
want to know where love is?
Proff Louie alternator

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Feb 12, 2009
Gotta be a drummed up story..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foreigner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Synthesizer on "I want to know what love is" (Sep '09) Dec '16 Jimbo 4
News Sebastian Bach Explains How Damnocracy Got Its ... (Mar '06) Oct '13 Skeik Ituobrey 27
News Ex-Foreigner Singer Lou Gramm Lines Up Promotio... (Apr '13) Aug '13 Dustin 2
News Lou Gramm, Mark Farner Among Stars Taking Part ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Ex-Foreigner Singer Lou Gramm Schedules New Nor... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Lou Gramm Says He May Reunite With Foreigner fo... (May '13) May '13 scotslav 2
News Ex-Foreigner Singer Lou Gramm to Release New Me... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Kevin skinner 1
More from around the web