It's finally OVER

Apr 1, 2012 Full story: OhNoTheyDidnt

Dave Grohl and Courtney Love are to bury the hatchet and join each other on stage to mark the 20 th anniversary of Nirvana's final UK show at Reading Festival at the same event this August.

Full Story

Since: Mar 12

U.K

#1 Apr 2, 2012
wow. then again dave grohl always was good at showing a front to the public so that personal backgroung didn't get in the way of music. i hope they make a single together - i can imagine that their voices would complement each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foo Fighters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rock & Roll Made Safer: Foo Fighters Record Wit... (May '14) May '14 Derek Swanson 1
Grammy notes: Robots win, and no twerking (Jan '14) Jan '14 Judy 1
How Kurt Cobain and Nirvana were nominated for ... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Dream Crystal 2
Quick Hits: Metallica, Arcade Fire, David Bowie... (Oct '13) Oct '13 tigger31086 1
Krist Novoselic Reflects On Nirvana Ahead Of 'I... (Oct '13) Oct '13 karla81 1
Wheres Candyland (Sep '13) Sep '13 dcss 8
Fogerty revisits classics with ensemble of friends (Jun '13) Jun '13 Maxine Troutman 1
More from around the web