Doe Obama know the difference between...

Doe Obama know the difference between his allies and enemies?

There are 18 comments on the Foreign Policy story from Mar 22, 2010, titled Doe Obama know the difference between his allies and enemies?. In it, Foreign Policy reports that:

Friend or Foe: Does the Obama administration know the difference? Monday, March 22, 2010 - 12:57 PM Share A slam against the Obama administration heard with greater frequency these days is that it is much harder on its allies than on its enemies .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Foreign Policy.

Marwan

Portland, OR

#1 Mar 22, 2010
The Saudis put him in office, They're calling the tune...
kam

Australia

#2 Mar 22, 2010
This author can not be serious, Israel gets billions in aid from USA it gets protection at the UN and is supported in the fields of diplomatic and technology. iran however is under sanctions and Obama has increased that even further it has no diplomatic relations with USA.
If then by this authors conclusion Iran is treated better than Israel, then would Israel swap places with Iran.
What a Zionist this Author is!
devry

Lancaster, OH

#3 Mar 22, 2010
obama and co. dance to the AIPAC tune he has a greasy israeli citizen behind the scenes calling the shots the jews would love to sht people like me up but before its over the jews will have their fat kosher mouths shut for all time
brynababy

Canyon Country, CA

#4 Mar 23, 2010
devry wrote:
obama and co. dance to the AIPAC tune he has a greasy israeli citizen behind the scenes calling the shots the jews would love to sht people like me up but before its over the jews will have their fat kosher mouths shut for all time
Your disgusting anti-Israel, anti-semitic rant, nothing more than garbage.
mtlonewolf

La Grange, IL

#5 Mar 23, 2010
devry wrote:
Do you really think all that venom was helpful? You can't say I haven't tried to reason with you...and like I said, you're not helping the Pals with such actions. That hatred is going to eat you up from the inside out and become your own undoing.
mtlonewolf

La Grange, IL

#6 Mar 23, 2010
kam wrote:
This author can not be serious, Israel gets billions in aid from USA it gets protection at the UN and is supported in the fields of diplomatic and technology. iran however is under sanctions and Obama has increased that even further it has no diplomatic relations with USA.
If then by this authors conclusion Iran is treated better than Israel, then would Israel swap places with Iran.
The fact of the matter is this...Russia and Iran are fast allies, and they mutually stand against Israel. The USA is a declining world power these days and though our historic alliance with Israel was always strong prior to Obama, it has deteriorated since He took office. Obama speaks for Obama, not for the American people. That said, the American people will suffer the ramifications of such a singularly minded president with no loyalties to past alliances and partnerships. He is qualitatively and spiritually of a different sort than our past presidents. It has nothing to do with his color, but rather with his allegiance and spiritual centering which is not what he originally presented himself to be.

Israel, as always, is under the gun...all the more so in these last days (Biblically speaking). It is true that Israel will suffer wars and devastation, but will still emerge victorious, in fact...stronger than before. Those who take up arms against Israel in these last days (prophetically) will lose their armies and their lives, in fact...they will lose their nation states. Iran and Russia's alliance will ultimately end up in war against Israel in a multi-pronged afront from North, South, and East. All of the armies who come against Israel will end up being devasated and defeated completely and dramatically...not by the might of Israel's army and technological prowess...as capable as they are, but rather by her King and his forces...Yeshua The Messiah (Jesus Christ) who is jealously guarding and watching out for the well being of Israel. So, all remaining Israel will be saved (spiritually and physically at that time), and all of her enemies will die, including Russia and Iran (among many others who take up that lost and tragic cause of invading Israel).

The article asks...Does Obama know the difference between his allies and enemies? The answer is emphatically YES HE DOES, he has chosen the wrong side and is in the process of betraying his former allies through not so clever subterfuge, I am sorry to say. The writing on the wall (so-to-speak) is fairly clear, and the end is already pre-scripted and known. Were that it were a different story...but it's not, as sad as that is to say.

Is Israel morally and ethically pure in all that they say and do? No, not at present...but they are on track as far as their future is concerned, and will yet become the head of all nations, as promised...after her Messiah returns and their hearts turn once again to Him, then they can fulfill their destiny and His purpose for mankind and for them. During the interim...problems will abound and the magnitude of such things will be extremely intense and disastrous...not just for Israel, but for all humanity...especially for those who stand against "The Apple of God's Eye". Tough pill to swallow for you and for those like you, but truthful regardless. Scream, rant, rave, threaten, whatever...it makes no difference as to the outcome. The course is set and the end is clear...thank God.
mtlonewolf

La Grange, IL

#7 Mar 23, 2010
kam wrote:
Forgot to include...read Ezekiel, chapters 38 and 39. It is the final chapter of events as to what I have described in brief. It is called the war of Gog/Magog, and the nation states are detailed there, as is the outcome. Yeah, I know...I'm a religious nutcase, right? Doesn't matter really. You'll find out soon enough. It is what it is. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.
Joe Peters

Surfside, CA

#11 Mar 24, 2010
Don't feel too bad.

All long term alliance with America are now void.

Nations must agree to kowtow to The Obama not work with America or he will destroy them.

First, he must destroy moderates from his own Party and all other Americans then he will focus on World domination.
kam

Australia

#12 Mar 24, 2010
mtlonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to include...read Ezekiel, chapters 38 and 39. It is the final chapter of events as to what I have described in brief. It is called the war of Gog/Magog, and the nation states are detailed there, as is the outcome. Yeah, I know...I'm a religious nutcase, right? Doesn't matter really. You'll find out soon enough. It is what it is. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.
That implies that you know who are Gog and Magog could they be USA and UK? Who can know and when?
So in the wean time support Right V wrong that would be what the Lord wants.
mtlonewolf

La Grange, IL

#13 Mar 24, 2010
kam wrote:
<quoted text>
That implies that you know who are Gog and Magog could they be USA and UK? Who can know and when?
So in the wean time support Right V wrong that would be what the Lord wants.
I do indeed know who Gog and Magog are. It is not the USA nor the UK. They are both declining world powers. Little to nothing is said of those nations, except in the minds of some who misinterpret scripture because they can't accept that such prior world superpowers/dynasties are virtually of no account in the last days. But it is what it is. Like I said, which nations that have risen to a pinnacle of power, have not ultimately crumbled either from without or from within due to corruption, sin, and immorality? None.

You are right, we are to stand for what is right vs what is wrong, always...even if we know what the outcome will end up being. Why? Because it is the just, moral, ethical, and right thing to do. To always call out sin for what it is...the degeneracy of sinful disobedience, and God will always call to sin to account, without prejudice or blindness, and according to His prescripted time tables. He is no respector of persons or nations...Israel included. And you know that I do support Israel's integrity, security, and nation state...but I do not support poor, immoral, unethical, unGodly decisions that lack virtue and justice...even within Israel. I never said that Israel is totally pure and clean and virtuous in what they do...simple said, they are not. That will change in their future however, on a national level but within the hearts of men. Such changes are radically and immeasurably altering in it's course and events. It's probably the combination of the issues of now and the preparations within their corporate hearts that will change the future of their national destiny and hearts.

As I said, I am not blind. I am also not willing to stand against the "Apple of God's Eye", because I know what the consequences are and where this is all heading. I am truly and passionately convicted on the course of events and the eventual outcome. Have you ever heard the statement, "Are not all angels ministering spirits who are sent to those who will inherit The Gospel of Salvation?"...emphasis on "Will", meaning yet in the future, but currently at work toward that end.

To be continued...
mtlonewolf

La Grange, IL

#14 Mar 24, 2010
Continued...

I am also quite certain as to where the destiny of very specific nation states are concerned. Not all of them, but certainly some of them. Russia and Iran are two, as is China..who are doomed. We could get into a few more, but they are major players in the future of Israel who are doomed to disaster, as implausible as that might otherwise appear to be under current circumstances. Turkey also will suffer similar results.

The reason? God himself will take up Israel's cause, course, and destiny, and will step in to intervene on Her behalf when things appear to be hopeless from a normal/human/logical perspective otherwise. It is not Israel's might, nor any of her possible Allies that will make the difference, it is Her Messiah Yeshua/Jesus Christ who intervene directly. Why? Not because Israel is more Godly or deserving than others, because according to scripture, she is not...but rather because of God's purposes for mankind via His prophetic promises and intent which exceeds our understanding, but will benefit all mankind as a byproduct. In fact, it already has...but will find it's final fulfillment later.

I know...to you and others it sounds crazy and lacks credibility because it is not tangible/discernable/viewable/ provable information, but...it is what it is, regardless. Time will tell of course. Just be careful which side you stand on because the outcome for those who stand against Israel is very certain and clear, according to scripture, terminal in fact. "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you, and through you all the nations of the world will be blessed". Ezekiel 38 and 39 are the events of that specific war I am speaking of. Couple it up with Joel, Daniel, Revelation, Isaiah...and some other locations for the gathering of relevant information, and the picture is painted and information given. By the way, over 1/3 of all scripture is prophetic in nature, some of it already fulfilled, some yet to be. Just FYI info, no insult or threat intended for anyone. It's more than what you bargained for no doubt, and you didn't specifically request it...but there it is, anyways.
mtlonewolf

La Grange, IL

#15 Mar 24, 2010
Joe Peters wrote:
Don't feel too bad.
All long term alliance with America are now void.
Nations must agree to kowtow to The Obama not work with America or he will destroy them.
First, he must destroy moderates from his own Party and all other Americans then he will focus on World domination.
It does appear that any alliances Obama makes are for his purposes alone (which I personally believe are being driven by external influence...read that as Satanically inspired purposes), and that he is not reluctant to become adversarial with anyone and everyone who stands in his way, people, leaders, political parties, nation states...whatever. It is strictly subjective on my part...while I do believe Obama is not specifically the "Anti-Christ" prophetically predicted to arise on the world scenes, nor do I believe He is the "False Prophet" whose purpose is to point the way and funnel "worship" and focus toward the "Anti-Christ"...He is never-the-less, a good facsimile and forerunner imagery of what He will be. He is certainly ambitious, self-consumed, arrogant, domineering, forceful, comes from nowhere, arises on the scene without prior reason/history of any consequence...etc. He is seeking a greater position of power and position than what he was granted, and his view is a larger world view than just the USA. He is destructive in what he is accomplishing. Many acclaim him to be great and mighty and sing his praises and virtues (and of course this is offensive to them since their hopes are so great and desperate...and I am sorry for that, but I don't mean it as an insult, and certainly not for racial purposes or reasons), but he will fail everyone. He is not the Anti-Christ though, despite his grandiose ambitions. He is however, a good immitation. We are always allowed such imagery ahead of time, before the real thing.

Since: Oct 08

none

#16 Mar 25, 2010
mtlonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>
And when it doesn't happen will you take your death cultist self and "Rapture" yourself?

You're about as stupid as Ahmadinejad.
mtlonewolf

La Grange, IL

#18 Mar 25, 2010
A Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
And when it doesn't happen will you take your death cultist self and "Rapture" yourself?
You're about as stupid as Ahmadinejad.
And what will you think and how will you respond when it does? That's actually the more important factor to consider. No one knows the exact time or date or hour of His coming, but the advanced activities of today indicate that this event may be coming fairly soon, relatively speaking. The event itself will be cataclysmic in nature as a byproduct of it's enactment. If it doesn't occur anytime soon, but rather waits for several more generations or even millenia...still no big deal. My life doesn't hinge on events, but rather on the person of Jesus Christ/Yeshua/The Messiah and what the grace of the Salvation he offers to man through his singular blood sacrifice/death/resurrection means for those who accept his substitution on our behalf. It is not a means toward recklessness or bizarre lifestyle, however...as you intimate. Nothing is farther from the truth.

Think it through. Your idea of 'Stupid' is fine with me. Death cultist? I don't quite think that applies though. This isn't Jim Jones and Guyana, or the whacko from Waco, nothing similar, not even close, no resemblance...only in your mind, apparently.
Fel

Germany

#20 Mar 26, 2010
kam wrote:
it is true. Iran does not build nuclear weapon. It builds nuclear power plants and want to develop the country normally. And usa try to prevent and destroy this country and it is the only truth.
Kar

Stockholm, Sweden

#21 Mar 27, 2010
He must know one thing. Clintons, bushes, his militaries and lobbists are his enemies. He must change something there.
Peter Johnson

Surfside, CA

#22 Mar 27, 2010
Most Americans sincerely apologize for what the White House did to your Prime Minister. It was unthinkable.

We made a dangerous mistake by allowing the first anti American/pro Islamist President to be given the power of Office and it will be corrected asap.

Please accept our sincere regret for this travesty.
mtlonewolf

Geneva, IL

#23 Mar 27, 2010
Peter Johnson wrote:
Most Americans sincerely apologize for what the White House did to your Prime Minister. It was unthinkable.
We made a dangerous mistake by allowing the first anti American/pro Islamist President to be given the power of Office and it will be corrected asap.
Please accept our sincere regret for this travesty.
Now that...was really cool! I'm with ya, hook, line, and sinker!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smedley's information about Skagway is incorrect (Sep '11) Oct '11 yadda 3
News Postcard from Skagway: Friend or Foe? (Aug '11) Aug '11 quit whining barry 1
News CIA boss: We didn't alert Pakistanis of plan be... (May '11) May '11 rider 5
News Fluoride: Friend Or Foe? CBS-TV Atlanta (Mar '10) Mar '10 TheDentistReviews 3
News Sensory Overload: Local album reviews | Columbu... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Abra 1
News Christians Urged to Boycott Retailers Banning '... (Nov '08) Nov '09 Left Hooverville 405
News Justice Sotomayor - Friend or Foe? (Jul '09) Jul '09 writewingproxycontin 39
More from around the web