NAsty Girl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2006

pics got to se thishttp://sexmate.blogspot.co m/2006/08/flavor-of-love-2-gir ls-nude-naked.html
jonathan

Dumont, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2006

nibblez u lookin dum good let me be yo buu
DJ S

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2007

THOSE DIRTY BITCHES...... SUMETHIN IS SO FAT AND UGLY, WHO ON EARTH IS GONNA DO HER.. NIBBLZ YOU DIRTY...
Proud Black Man

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2007

Do you people realize the image you are projecting with the way you write? I can only imagine how you speak. Your parents, if they are even around, must be so proud. Please do the world a favor and just go to prison now and don't waste the valuable time the police would expend on tracking you down.
ROGUE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2007

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP HATING ON NIBBLEZ WHEN THEY KNOW THAT SHE'S SEXY! SHE IS COMFORTABLE IN HER OWN SKIN AND SHE WANTS TO SHOW IT OFF! NIBBLEZ I WOULD LICK THE $&*# OUT OF YOU IF I HAD THE CHANCE YOU SEXY YOU!
show stoppa

Colquitt, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

nibbles you go girl let it all hang out cause what you got is good dont let nobody tell you what you can and can not do ok let it all hang out you sexy thang nibblez you got some big nipplez ooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kk!!
Anthony

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

NAsty Girl wrote:
pics got to se thishttp://sexmate.blogspot.co m/2006/08/flavor-of-love-2-gir ls-nude-naked.html
i wanna see somethin nasty baby

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Flavor Flav Discussions

Search the Flavor Flav Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Flavor Flav's New York speeding case is postponed May '14 Usedtowearblue 1
Flavor Flav Pitches Iowa Reality Show (Feb '11) Jun '13 dmw 4
Flavor Flav out of Jail, YO ROME! ARE WE STILL ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 the robbers are R... 7
Flava Flav for a Day. The New Dr BLTune (Feb '12) Feb '12 Bruce 1
Billy Ray Cyrus says 'Hannah Montana' destroyed... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Victoria Rizzitano 21
Public Enemy rapper pitches new reality show: '... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Ho Lee Schitt 1
Flavor Flav opens his 1st chicken eatery in Iowa (Jan '11) Feb '11 ahh 39
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••