Chavez reportedly at exclusive Cuba hospital

Jan 17, 2013 Full story: The Wichita Eagle 14

Cars wait to pass the security check at the CIMEQ hospital in Havana, Cuba, Wednesday, Jan.

Full Story

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Venezuelan's are all screwed up.

Since: Dec 12

Kolomotu'a

#2 Jan 17, 2013
A special hosipital for elites doesn't sound like communism to me :(
Tommy

Duluth, GA

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Parai que Raul lo tiene en una jaula en el Zoologico de la Habana!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 18, 2013
inv e wrote:
There is little similarity between communism in theory and communism in practice.

Not so much different than a democratic republic in practice, you know, where we elect people to represent us and they treat us like serfs.
poo poo the scared gusano

Miami, FL

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
There is little similarity between communism in theory and communism in practice.
Not so much different than a democratic republic in practice, you know, where we elect people to represent us and they treat us like serfs.
you are a wise cookie

Since: Dec 12

Kolomotu'a

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
True
Marie in Miami

Miami, FL

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
It is much like Miami Cuban Hialeah "city" (banana republic) politics, One self serving pile of Cuban political crap replacing another regardless of party.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 19, 2013
inv e wrote:
communism oppresses the masses and serves the rulers & elite
edju

Saint Petersburg, FL

#9 Jan 22, 2013
this hospital is an obamacare deathtrap. poor commie bully hugo is dead because of this dump. all they gave chavez was a mustard plaster like in mother russia.
Sandy

Miami, FL

#10 Jan 23, 2013
edju wrote:
this hospital is an obamacare deathtrap. poor commie bully hugo is dead because of this dump. all they gave chavez was a mustard plaster like in mother russia.
Death trap would be what the man you voted for, Tea party Florida Gov Rick Scott wants to do , he was the ACTIVE Ceo in the company which engaged in medicaire fraud.

He as CEO paid the highest medicaire fraud in USA history but as a republican that is okay with your zero standard redneck thinking.

He wants to put his buddies in charge of Florida's health care but idiots like you are to stupid to care.
Sandy

Miami, FL

#11 Jan 23, 2013
inv e wrote:
When Florida's "less' gvmt , fiscal conservatie ,Senator Marco Rubio's daughter got a bump on the head she was airlifted to a hospital at tax payers expense .

So let us not talk about hypocrites.
Don from Canada

Newton, NJ

#12 Jan 23, 2013
sandy el mariquitas
Gordon Cubaking Robinson

Newton, NJ

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Venezuelan's are all screwed up.
amen
el mojon cherokee

Newton, NJ

#15 Jan 23, 2013
Eye hates LIGER...HE is sooo MAGNIFICENT!!!

unlike me ....... a lil' mojoncito!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fidel Castro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuba Alternative Spring Break offered for first... 7 hr TheMagnificentL I... 5
Fidel Castro meets 'Cuban Five' 7 hr TheMagnificentL I... 12
How to Beggar One's Neighbor: Cuba in 2015 Wed casstroRacist 1
Fidel Castro Writes About Meeting with Cuban Five Wed casstroRacist 6
Partners in repression Mar 2 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Fidel Castro Feb 28 SMR 1
Surprise!: Cuban dictatorship breaks a pledge t... (Jan '13) Feb 27 Brandon Lee 22
More from around the web