Fidel Castro - Fast Facts

Fidel Castro - Fast Facts

There are 24 comments on the CNN story from Dec 5, 2012, titled Fidel Castro - Fast Facts. In it, CNN reports that:

Children: with Natalia Revuelta: Alina Ferndandez Revuelta, 1956; with unknown mistress: Jorge Angel Castro, 1950s; with mistress Dalia Soto del Valle: Antonio, Alejandro, Angel, Alexis, Alex; with Mirta: Fidelito, 1949.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cubaking Robinson

Port Alberni, Canada

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Without lots of children there will be no pension plans - Si !!! I have six children !!!
Jack Kickass

Sparta, NJ

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Cubaking Robinson wrote:
Without lots of children there will be no pension plans - Si !!! I have six children !!!
Go to your pillowpit with cheerokea!
SHYKoRA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#3 Dec 5, 2012
..LONG LIVE..the flower Girl's of ...Cuba..sigh...$$$...LOV'yha. .GOD Bless...yad au u..shalom..salom..eh
SHYKoRA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Jack Kickass wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to your pillowpit with cheerokea!
..another ''sick'' false name...from..HE/She from Newton New Jersey....eh...
SHYKoRA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#6 Dec 5, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
..LONG LIVE..the black morrongas ftom ...Cuba..sigh...$$$...LOV'yha. .GOD Bless...yad au u..shalom..salom..eh
...the FBI...will...''investiagate''. ..you,here....!!!...

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 6, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
..LONG LIVE..the black morrongas ftom ...Cuba..sigh...$$$...LOV'yha. .GOD Bless...yad au u..shalom..salom..eh
Analysis: Shykora the pervert!!
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#8 Dec 10, 2012
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Analysis: Shykora the pervert!!
..HEY..Hey...You's are the one...He fron NEWTON New Jersey....who is stealing Identities,here...CYBER-BULLYI NG...and then,..always TALKing about having SEC with BLACK-Men and the wish for very HARD-Drugs...you..you...!!!... eh..
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#9 Dec 10, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
..LONG LIVE..the black morrongas ftom ...Cuba..sigh...$$$...LOV'yha. .GOD Bless...yad au u..shalom..salom..eh
..DID NOT Write/Post dhis,here...!!!...
Rata

Hollywood, FL

#10 Dec 10, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
<quoted text>..HEY..Hey...You's are the one...He fron NEWTON New Jersey....who is stealing Identities,here...CYBER-BULLYI NG...and then,..always TALKing about having SEC with BLACK-Men and the wish for very HARD-Drugs...you..you...!!!... eh..
Lol, yes that rTkLa1 is a gay liar and black men seem to be what he prefers.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Rata wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, yes that rTkLa1 is a gay liar and black men seem to be what he prefers.
..YES..THANKYOU's...People/Fol k's..are WAKING-UP,here....!!!...eh..
Teddy

Tucker, GA

#12 Dec 10, 2012
Rata wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, yes that rTkLa1 is a gay liar and black men seem to be what he prefers.
..YES..THANKYOU's...People from Newton NJ are no good..they dont like black ...hummm...sigh...morrongas!No thing better than WAKING-UP with a ..sigh..morronga in my mouth....eh...shalom..
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#13 Dec 10, 2012
Teddy wrote:
<quoted text>
..YES..THANKYOU's...People from Newton NJ are no good..they dont like black ...hummm...sigh...morrongas!No thing better than WAKING-UP with a ..sigh..morronga in my mouth....eh...shalom..
..NOW HE is...TEDDY,from NEWTON New Jersey,...has another FAKE-FALSE Name,here....whew...vow...!!..

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#14 Dec 10, 2012
Teddy is as ridiculous as LIEger is. He thinks he fools people...
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#15 Dec 10, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
Teddy is as ridiculous as LIEger is. He thinks he fools people...
....like yes man.... COOKOO FOOL...eh..(-)...yada u u
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#16 Dec 10, 2012
...and..yes and..vhaat is WRONG with beauoooooooooooooootiful Cuban Girl's..selling $$$..flowers,here...???...eh.. crying now,double tears...
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Tucker, GA

#17 Dec 10, 2012
...and..yes and..vhaat is WRONG with beauoooooooooooooootiful Cuban black boys morrongas ,$$$..flowers,here...???...eh. .crying now,double tears...mine azz sores,YES but me like the morrongas..eh...ah...shalom... .
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#18 Dec 11, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
...and..yes and..vhaat is WRONG with beauoooooooooooooootiful Cuban black boys morrongas ,$$$..flowers,here...???...eh. .crying now,double tears...mine azz sores,YES but me like the morrongas..eh...ah...shalom... .
..DID NOT Write/Post dhis ,here..!!!...eh..
SHYKORA ARTs paul

United States

#19 Dec 11, 2012
Hehe..ne crazy..I was kidding fulin arround..I did write the abov post..me love moRRongas..shalom ..there....sh...eh...
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#20 Dec 11, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
Hehe..ne crazy..I was kidding fulin arround..I did write the abov post..me love moRRongas..shalom ..there....sh...eh...
..you will be..charged,here...!!!!
SHYKORA ARTs paul

United States

#21 Dec 11, 2012
hi theR ...if yu want morrongas ..you will be charge heRe ..morrongas NO free..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fidel Castro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US votes against UN resolution condemning US em... Nov '17 Holy Guacamole 13
News Alt-Left: The New Bigot On The Block (Mar '17) Jul '17 13th Angel 8
News Trump set to unveil new Cuba policy after promi... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Bill Gripe 11
News Rep. Ros-Lehtinen, 1st Cuban-American in Congre... (Apr '17) May '17 CodeTalker 2
News Some blacks applaud Castro legacy of racial equ... (Nov '16) Apr '17 La Cubanita 2
News Fidel Castro, Cuba's Prime Minister, salutes a ... (Dec '14) Apr '17 Were just afraid 16
News Holy Crap! Cuba Is Almost Out of Toilet Paper (Aug '09) Feb '17 Phart Tropically 11