Reading The Tea Leaves: Cuba's Commun...

Reading The Tea Leaves: Cuba's Communists Convene

There are 7 comments on the National Public Radio story from Jan 27, 2012, titled Reading The Tea Leaves: Cuba's Communists Convene. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Fidel Castro made a surprise appearance at the 6th Communist Party Congress in Havana, Cuba, held April 19, 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

Miami Cubano

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jan 27, 2012
Fidel has been a corrupt, self serving disaster as have majority of Miami's Cuban politicos.

Perhaps it is in our "political" DNA.

Well said-

"Elena Diaz, a Cuban-American whose parents immigrated to Miami when she was a baby says,'This is the way it was in Cuba before Fidel Castro. I heard my parents talk about it that country was so corrupt. Corruption's what actually destroyed it and now they're doing the same thing here."

http://www.thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publ...
Miami Cubano

Hollywood, FL

#2 Jan 27, 2012
This certainly has been a major disaster in Miami-dade politics -

"The Cuban community that doesn’t care about corruption when it casts its vote was critically portrayed by most leading city columnists and others, Cuban and otherwise. Robert Steinback, a Black Miami Herald columnist, said the Cuban community is gullible. Liz Balmaseda calls it “a knee-jerk majority” that would elect a hamster wearing a Cuba Libre T-shirt, and,“They only cared that he was Cuban.”

http://www.popularsovranty.org/mdc.shtml

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Jan 27, 2012
vote with your head and not your weewee and get it right. Cubans need to be voted out!! They are not fair.

Vote for a martian if you wish but vote intelligently!!
LOL

Blairstown, NJ

#4 Jan 27, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
vote with your head and not your weewee and get it right. Cubans need to be voted out!! They are not fair.
Vote for a martian if you wish but vote intelligently!!
You dishonnor the TRUE CHEROKEE NATION by misusing their name, mojon!

Location hidden

#5 Jan 27, 2012
val 0 keep reporting, I want you to do it. Topix will ban your azz for good

Location hidden

#6 Jan 27, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You dishonnor the TRUE CHEROKEE NATION by misusing their name, mojon!
you don't know or care about the real nature of the Cherokee. Do not try to make anyone believe that.We know you LIEger, you are a fake
LOL

Blairstown, NJ

#8 Jan 27, 2012
El Mojon Cherokee wrote:
Tengo sangre india, negra, Francesa, Alemana...eso no es el punto. Tu eres orgulloso pero yo no muevo un deo por mi gente. Val 0 arrepentido. Topix es un lugar libre. No como en tus asuntos..........Heil Hitler
povero cacazote!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fidel Castro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US votes against UN resolution condemning US em... Nov '17 Holy Guacamole 13
News Alt-Left: The New Bigot On The Block (Mar '17) Jul '17 13th Angel 8
News Trump set to unveil new Cuba policy after promi... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Bill Gripe 11
News Rep. Ros-Lehtinen, 1st Cuban-American in Congre... (Apr '17) May '17 CodeTalker 2
News Some blacks applaud Castro legacy of racial equ... (Nov '16) Apr '17 La Cubanita 2
News Fidel Castro, Cuba's Prime Minister, salutes a ... (Dec '14) Apr '17 Were just afraid 16
News Holy Crap! Cuba Is Almost Out of Toilet Paper (Aug '09) Feb '17 Phart Tropically 11
More from around the web