Local shelter asking Fidel Castro for...

Local shelter asking Fidel Castro for donations

There are 1 comment on the WZVN-TV Fort Myers story from Jun 22, 2012, titled Local shelter asking Fidel Castro for donations. In it, WZVN-TV Fort Myers reports that:

A lot of non-profits reach out to the community for financial help when times get rough.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZVN-TV Fort Myers.

Rhaul Criminal Castro

Chapin, SC

#1 Jun 23, 2012
Sure, how much you want? I just stole $63 mill from your Uncle Sucker and can afford to flip you back a few hundred. hehehehehe. BTW, Fidel Hitler can't hear you - he is , uh, slightly incapacitated. www.therealcuba.com www.babalublog.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fidel Castro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US votes against UN resolution condemning US em... Nov '17 Holy Guacamole 13
News Alt-Left: The New Bigot On The Block (Mar '17) Jul '17 13th Angel 8
News Trump set to unveil new Cuba policy after promi... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Bill Gripe 11
News Rep. Ros-Lehtinen, 1st Cuban-American in Congre... (Apr '17) May '17 CodeTalker 2
News Some blacks applaud Castro legacy of racial equ... (Nov '16) Apr '17 La Cubanita 2
News Fidel Castro, Cuba's Prime Minister, salutes a ... (Dec '14) Apr '17 Were just afraid 16
News Holy Crap! Cuba Is Almost Out of Toilet Paper (Aug '09) Feb '17 Phart Tropically 11