Surpises are everywhere at Ramen Cali...

Surpises are everywhere at Ramen California

There are 2 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Sep 8, 2009, titled Surpises are everywhere at Ramen California. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

"Why," I asked one of the several attentive waitresses at Ramen California in the Torrance Crossroads shopping center, "does the menu say `Preview' on it?" She thought for a moment, and finally replied, "The chef is still working on it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

ramen-obsessed blogger

Aliso Viejo, CA

#1 Sep 12, 2009
Hey, thanks for quoting me!
Chad Thackery

Torrance, CA

#3 Sep 14, 2009
I actually ate at Ramen California and found the food to be utterly plain and uninteresting. Compared with Gyu-Kaku or even the sports bar Kai, both of which are nearby, "Ramen" is in seious need of a re-imagining. To top it all off, several Asian families who walked in while my table was eating left in disappointment after poring over the menu... not a good sign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ferran Adria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who knows best where to eat: a chef or a critic? (Feb '13) Feb '13 Kosal Da 1
News China OKs bid to purchase US battery maker A123 (Dec '12) Dec '12 ShoeProtestor 2
News Fancy a scoop of cigar ice cream? The weird and... (Jun '12) Jun '12 liam cul8r 11
News Dig into a Delicious Sneak Preview (Jun '11) Jun '11 Rotrow 1
News Asheville chefs go far and wide for authentic i... (Jun '11) Jun '11 HuhHuh 1
News Enso - Lincoln Road, Miami Beach (Nov '08) Apr '11 Enso Sucks 3
News 2010 Oscars of restaurants: U.S. has 8 in list ... (May '10) May '10 Publius 2
More from around the web