Country singer Ferlin Husky hospitali...

Country singer Ferlin Husky hospitalized

There are 3 comments on the The Associated Press story from Apr 19, 2009, titled Country singer Ferlin Husky hospitalized . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Country singer Ferlin Husky has been hospitalized with congestive heart failure and pneumonia, according to his record company.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

“Native Americans Rock”

Since: Jan 09

Cherokee Ridge

#1 Apr 22, 2009
Best wishes to Ferlin for a full recovery, that he will soon be back on his feet and hitting the stage once more.
old country

Englewood, CO

#2 May 3, 2009
Its sad but of all the old country is dying off and i wish speedy recovery for ferlin. the wings of a dove will have to wait for ol fer

Burbank, CA

#3 Oct 3, 2009
drwerwerwer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ferlin Husky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my song for ferlin husky (Feb '13) Feb '13 degrak 1
News MO highway named for late country music star, a... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Bottle collector 1
News Country Singer Ferlin Husky Hospitalized (Apr '09) Apr '09 annie avery 1
News Randall Franks: The fabulous Ferlin Husky (Oct '08) Oct '08 Larry Solomon 1
News Country singer Ferlin Husky hospitalized in Mis... (Jun '07) Jun '08 Melissa Mae 16
More from around the web