Against Me! is all the rage

Against Me! is all the rage

There are 6 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 6, 2007, titled Against Me! is all the rage. In it, Newsday reports that:

It looked like the kind of show fans of Against Me! had come to expect. Fists were raised.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jul 7, 2007
Butch Vig or not, you can't work for the suits and call yourself real punk, just don't act surprised when your fans are not buying it either.

“Jesus is an Anarchist!!!”

Since: Jun 07

#2 Jul 11, 2007
wooo.....Against Me!
but a MAJOR record label?!!
wtf....come on, don't ruin it now.

Menasha, WI

#3 Jul 12, 2007
I have the new Against Me! album, along with every other one, and I must say I love it. Ive been a fan for a while and they still haven't disappointed me. Against Me! may not be a "punk" band anymore, but they are better than the majority of bands that are out right now. The fans wont have a problem with major labels, at least real fans who care about the music and not the management behind it. I wasn't angry at all when I heard that AM! signed to Sire Records (Warner Bros.) They are just getting paid more to keep evolving.

“Jesus is an Anarchist!!!”

Since: Jun 07

#4 Jul 13, 2007
i've got As The Eternal Cowboy
i'm too poor to buy any other cds

London, UK

#5 Jul 13, 2007
If you like that band you might like 'The Skies'

Check out the new single 'Bring It On' at

#6 Jul 18, 2007
They did everything they said they wouldn't do on there DVD. I've been listening to against me since the beginning and consider them my favorite band, while i understand the need for change this is by far there my least favorite album. The passion and morals they had in all of there older songs doesn't seem as real as all this produced stuff. Still a great band check out the older stuff you won't be disappointed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fat Wreck Chords Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Against Me! is all the rage - (Aug '07) Aug '07 Joe Vignola 1
News Music Review: Leftover Crack and Citizen Fish -... (Mar '07) Mar '07 notyour slave 1