'Eulogy'

'Eulogy'

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 15, 2004, titled 'Eulogy'. In it, Newsday reports that:

Famke Janssen, left, Kelly Preston, Ray Romano, Hank Azaria and Zooey Deschanel star in "Eulogy." "Eulogy" is one of those movies that seems to have everything going for it: an intriguing premise, great jokes, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

michael

Casa Grande, AZ

#1 Dec 3, 2008
I had a dream you invented toast
VIRA

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Jul 26, 2013
HER LOVER SATAN IS WITH HER, AND EATING HER
SHE LIED, STOLE, CHEATED, KILLED, FRAUDED, AND SHE ONLY DID FOR THE OFFICE WHERE SHE WORKED, HER FRIENDS NOW ARE WITH HER.
HER GRAVE IS BY HERSELF., AS IT SHOULD BE, BURNING, NO FLOWERS AS SHE DID THE MOTHER, NOTHING AS SHE IS AND WAS, NO ONE MISSES, MISSED HER EVER.,
THE GRAVES OF THE BROTHERS, ARE SIDE BY SIDE MOM AND DAD, PAID FOR BY YVETTTE IN 81, AND THE MOTHER PAID FOR HER GRAVES AND THE MARKERS, FUNERAL., NOT ANNETTE THE LIES OF ANNETTE ARE TEN FOLD.
ALL THE CHURCHES IN THE AREA ST MICHAELS, QUEEN OF APOSTES KNOW THE STORY OF THE 'BEAST AND ANNETTE SINCE 2010, AND VOICE MAILE TO THOSE PRIEST, THEY WILL NEVER DO A THING FOR HER, THANK GOD'
HORRIBLE PERSON LAYS DOWN, AND SOME OF THE EVIL OF USA GONE.
V/R
GERALD
ANNETTE MARION EUOLOGY FR BROTHERS AND YVETTE HERE SHE ID 'LIED,STOLE,&INPIT PRE DONE
AND FOR THE COFIN, CHEAPEST, FILLED WITH HOLES FOR HER TO ROT
NO FLOWERS, PLANTS, IF FAMILY GETS, WE WILL SALE FOR A DINNER TO US THE 'IT IS FINALLY GONE.,
SALE ADMISSIONS TO THE 'LOST LINK, THE BEAST OF BEAST, THE THREE RING CIRCUS, MISERY OF AN UNGY PERSON IN UGLY AMERICA
SALE ADMISSION 100 DOLLARS FOR 10 MINUTES TO SEE THE ROTTEN BODY SMEARED WITH HAMBERGER ON TOP., AND NOTHING ON HER, CLOTH, EVERYTHING IN HER HOUSE WAS/IS STOLEN.
THE TRUTH SIGN ON TOP OF THE PLOT
WITH A STATEMENT FROM MOM 'SHOVEL WITH A PLATT OF PANSEY YOU PLANT, YOUR SO LAZY YOU TRASHED MY HOUSE AND STOLE ALL FROM THE FAMILY., YOU GRAVE WILL HAVE NOTHING, AS YOU SAID TO ME.,'
GERALD J WROTE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Famke Janssen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King dead, long live the Queen (Jan '15) Jan '15 TheAfroHedgehog 1
News 'Taken 2' (Jan '13) Jan '13 jorge 1
Famke Janssen nude ! (Jul '11) Jul '11 Bridgette 1
News Major renegotiations possible stumbling block f... (Feb '08) Oct '09 aksel 6
Talk to Famke Janssen (Aug '09) Aug '09 Famke Janssen 2
News Famke Janssen set to return to Nip/Tuck (Aug '09) Aug '09 Ton Paalvast 1
News WOLVERINE on Blu-ray (Aug '09) Aug '09 andries price 1
More from around the web