Woman Saved In Crash By Fake Boobs

Woman Saved In Crash By Fake Boobs

There are 67 comments on the Sky News Offbeat story from Oct 3, 2006, titled Woman Saved In Crash By Fake Boobs. In it, Sky News Offbeat reports that:

A woman in Bulgaria has survived a violent car crash thanks to her fake boobs. The silicone cushions in the 24-year-old's breasts allowed them to act as an airbag when she smashed into another vehicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sky News Offbeat.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Gomer

Rochester, NY

#1 Oct 3, 2006
Yes, but was it the breast thing to happen to her?

“Spring is here, ”

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#2 Oct 3, 2006
Hell, I guess I better go buy fake boobs now. lol
VEE

AOL

#3 Oct 3, 2006
That was some mammary wall. (But her implants exploded, too.)

“Our Grand daughter”

Location hidden

#4 Oct 3, 2006
Fake boobs?? What happened to the air bags??? lol
Strange!
VEE

AOL

#5 Oct 3, 2006
Mommy of four wrote:
Strange!
Everything exploded! Air bags....air boobs.....

“Our Grand daughter”

Location hidden

#6 Oct 3, 2006
Air you kidding??? Air you sure???
VEE

AOL

#7 Oct 3, 2006
Mommy of four wrote:
Air you kidding??? Air you sure???
Yes. The article stated in The New York Post that the air bags deployed and her implants saved her but also exploded upon impact. It was listed under the strange, but true column.
Mcgyver

Davis, CA

#8 Oct 3, 2006
So not only are they good as floatation devices but they also help in front end collisions.

I think all the major insurance comapanies should hop on board and buy some for everybody,,,,,,of course in the name of safety

United States

#9 Oct 3, 2006
A good set of boobs only cost around $3000.00...
I guess one could say that's a pretty reasonable price for a set of life savers....

Personally, I'm saving my money for a breast reduction....These damn things get in the way of my softball playing.....

I know some of you guys think breast are sexy...But, if you had to carry these babies around in 100 degrees weather for just one day, I promise you wouldn't put so much emphases on them.....lol
Grace Nerissa

Dublin, Ireland

#10 Oct 4, 2006
BUST..ed
VEE

AOL

#11 Oct 4, 2006
Grace Nerissa wrote:
BUST..ed
ha ha ha ha ha
Yada

Humble, TX

#12 Oct 4, 2006
DixieDarlin wrote:
A good set of boobs only cost around $3000.00...
I guess one could say that's a pretty reasonable price for a set of life savers....
Personally, I'm saving my money for a breast reduction....These damn things get in the way of my softball playing.....
I know some of you guys think breast are sexy...But, if you had to carry these babies around in 100 degrees weather for just one day, I promise you wouldn't put so much emphases on them.....lol
I hear you. I wonder why I lug them heavy things around when I don' get anything out of them and no help in road traffic accidents either. I'm a spectacle if I run with them loping in front of me like very fat hares.I reckon I might get me some of what that lady had. I know they are way lighter and anti-gravity too.
VEE

AOL

#13 Oct 4, 2006
Yada wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you. I wonder why I lug them heavy things around when I don' get anything out of them and no help in road traffic accidents either. I'm a spectacle if I run with them loping in front of me like very fat hares.I reckon I might get me some of what that lady had. I know they are way lighter and anti-gravity too.
ha ha ha Ha ha. We cant all be Dolly Parton. During sexual activity, the breasts swell. With her, how can you TELL?
Yada

Humble, TX

#14 Oct 8, 2006
VEE wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha ha Ha ha. We cant all be Dolly Parton. During sexual activity, the breasts swell. With her, how can you TELL?
Dolly did not cross my mind. They only swell if I'm aroused during said activity. I reckon they swell bigger around the implants for Dolly maybe? Next time she interviews, people could ask her. She is very candid on interviews.
James Bond AKA Falcon 69

Dearborn, MI

#15 Oct 8, 2006
Yada wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go for a run with big boobs flopping all over the place, you're lible to cause a few accidents...lol!!
Yada

Humble, TX

#16 Oct 11, 2006
James Bond AKA Falcon 69 wrote:
<quoted text>If you go for a run with big boobs flopping all over the place, you're lible to cause a few accidents...lol!!
Well,'tis not like I run naked about the world you know. I doubt I'd be the cause of accidents per se.
James Bond AKA Falcon 69

Dearborn, MI

#17 Oct 12, 2006
Yada wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,'tis not like I run naked about the world you know. I doubt I'd be the cause of accidents per se.
Even with a sports bra on, you're going to get movement...
Mexican Hillbilly

Portugal

#18 Oct 12, 2006
Mommy of four wrote:
Strange!
I divorced her.

“Our Grand daughter”

Location hidden

#19 Oct 12, 2006
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>I divorced her.
Silly!! So funny!
dhw

United States

#20 Oct 12, 2006
James Bond AKA Falcon 69 wrote:
<quoted text>Even with a sports bra on, you're going to get movement...
No....with a sports bra what you get is a "UNITIT"... Just ain't right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fake? Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fake urine lets people cheat drug tests Apr 8 Karen 1
News Why NewsGuard, Aimed At Fighting Fake News, Won... Mar '18 C Kersey 1
News Pitched fight against fake news takes shape (Dec '16) Feb '18 C Kersey 46
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study (Dec '16) Jun '17 C Kersey 58
News Fake drugs bought on the web pose big health risks (Jan '10) Jan '16 Casey 24
News At Anti-Bullying Conference, Middle Schoolers L... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Pattysboi 34
karen millen (Jan '11) Nov '14 scuggy 29