Posted in the Faith Hill Forum

bump

Conway, SC

#1 Jan 7, 2009
is this true?
sarah

Edwardsville, IL

#2 Mar 1, 2009
Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw getting a divorce,no way. they are not. they are still so in love and have no reason to break up. they are each others best friend. they are devoted to each other. I dont think they will every break up. they are solid.
SLO Aaron

San Luis Obispo, CA

#3 May 6, 2009
Well its true.You will not believe the why...

Taylor Swift.

Reports are in and it states that when Taylor was staying at the Magraw's place in L.A. Her and Tim well had an encounter that Faith walked in on.

The divorce will be getting under way in the very soon future if they can not work it out.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I also thought they would last forever...
pat

Needham, MA

#4 May 8, 2009
nonsense....Taylor and her whole family stayed at the house...and the only report is yours....give a source!!!!
melindamaria

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jul 15, 2009
i highly doubt it - they're a gorgeous and seemingly happy couple! faith has the best taste in clothes and jewelry. i really want this bracelet she's wearing here - so cute! http://www.melindamaria.com/press/celebrities...
Dave

Cambridge, MA

#6 Sep 23, 2009
So Tim and Faith had a open arrangement with Taylor swift, nothing wrong with that as long as the misses approves...and hey who wouldn't want to have fun with Taylor man or woman.
kriss

Eagle, CO

#7 Oct 9, 2009
hi
sherry fry

Vancouver, WA

#8 Jul 8, 2011
sarah wrote:
Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw getting a divorce,no way. they are not. they are still so in love and have no reason to break up. they are each others best friend. they are devoted to each other. I dont think they will every break up. they are solid.
I agree 100% they are made for each other.and will be together for a very long time.
sherry fry

Vancouver, WA

#9 Jul 8, 2011
I love timmy have for along time,but when he married faith i knew thats what i wanted for myself,the kind of bond these two have,the love they have for one another,well i think i found that with my husband and if tim and faith are anything like us,lol,they will never split.Good luck you two.
Myra Robinson

East Saint Louis, IL

#10 Aug 15, 2011
when Tim and Faith got married they knew there would be rumors of divorce,this happens all the time,but they got married for love and they won't let anything come between them. I cannot believe anyone would think he would be interested in Taylor,she is a kid for heavens sake and he and Faith are really good friends with her. there is no jealousy here and Faith is not jealous of Tim. they have a good relationship,and by the way just bought an island . they own four homes now.they are devoted to each other.
Ray

Albemarle, NC

#11 Aug 23, 2011
Who cares if they do!!!!!!!!
myrarobinson

Collinsville, IL

#12 Dec 10, 2011
Ray wrote:
Who cares if they do!!!!!!!!
if they were she would not be at every show he does. they support each other.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#13 Mar 14, 2012
melindamaria wrote:
i highly doubt it - they're a gorgeous and seemingly happy couple! faith has the best taste in clothes and jewelry. i really want this bracelet she's wearing here - so cute! http://www.melindamaria.com/press/celebrities...
She's very average looking.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/12/fait...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faith Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Z, Beyonce join proud tradition of husband-... May '14 RayOne 2
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bid Farewell to Las V... Apr '14 Lia James 1
Mountain Stage set to entertain at Wesleyan Sunday (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dottie 1
Feds intercepted 722,000 illegal immigrants las... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Ron in Az 4
Faith Hill and Tim McGraw's Messy $135 Million ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Julie 1
Top 10 Country Songs to Take to the Gym (Nov '13) Dec '13 I HATE New Days 5
Britney Spears, One Direction Have New Albums f... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Big mike 2

Faith Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE