A surprising tune on Philadelphia off...

A surprising tune on Philadelphia officer Danny Faulkner's murder

There are 1 comment on the Philly.com story from Jul 22, 2010, titled A surprising tune on Philadelphia officer Danny Faulkner's murder. In it, Philly.com reports that:

Behind the wheel was the killer's brother. MAUREEN Faulkner isn't used to having the cult of celebrity on her side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

Cheryl

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jul 22, 2010
That woman has a lot of courage putting up with all that slop thrown at her that she is the one who is guilty for persuing justice for her husband death.I don't care what race Mahmia Abdul Jamal is,he did kill that Officer and justice to prevail.The hell with those celebrties who stood by that convict,the hell with them all with no compassion with the wife of a fallen Officer.Sick to death of sympathy for the convict!God Bless her and her family!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Extreme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Extreme Are Back (Jun '08) Nov '08 mogwai73 17
News Velvet Revolver Needs A New Singer (Apr '08) Sep '08 Luna 3
News Celine Dion's AC/DC version voted 'World's Wors... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Lexxy 2
News Extreme Reform Again for New Album + World Tour (Nov '07) Nov '07 mogwai73 1
Extreme (Jun '07) Jun '07 Ulyana 2
News CD Review: Satellite Party (Jun '07) Jun '07 bleb 1
News Guitarist leads all-star SXSW jam (Mar '07) Mar '07 MusicPlusTV 1
More from around the web