Actress/Rapper Eve Charged With Drunk...

Actress/Rapper Eve Charged With Drunken Driving After Hollywood Crash

There are 2 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles Channel 4 story from May 8, 2007, titled Actress/Rapper Eve Charged With Drunken Driving After Hollywood Crash. In it, KNBC Los Angeles Channel 4 reports that:

Rapper/actress Eve was charged Friday with misdemeanor drunken driving stemming from the crash of her gold Maserati in Hollywood last month. via KNBC Los Angeles Channel 4

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles Channel 4.

Rich Idleman

Haines City, FL

#1 May 15, 2007
Eve Jeffers, another no-talent Grammy rapster, wastes a perfectly good Mas. The car obviously got spooked witha fanook at the wheel.

The cool part was her $30-large bail bond after the BOGO DUI. I love this town!
patricks girl

Brierley Hill, UK

#2 May 15, 2007
were u come from

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dinah Shore Weekend Draws 15,000 Lesbians to Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Rambeaux 41
News Rapper Eve to guest on Fox's Glee this fall (Nov '09) Nov '09 sandi bliguin 1
News Charlize Theron says she supports Obama (Mar '08) Mar '08 Politics As Usual 4
News Eve Pleads No Contest to DUI Case (Jul '07) Jul '07 tonia david 1
News People: Eve pleads no contest to DUI case (Jul '07) Jul '07 HOMER SIMPSON 3
News Rapper Eve pleads not guilty in drunk driving c... (Jun '07) Jun '07 jeff 2
News Eve Is Charged With DUI (May '07) May '07 YESSS 1
More from around the web