Amy Lee Random Facts!!!!
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

“i like rusty spoons!”

Since: Feb 07

sahmville

#1 Jul 31, 2007
Horoscope sign: Sagittarius Where She Grew Up: Little Rock, Arkansas
Place of Current Residence: Los Angeles, California,USA
Siblings: Brother Robby, sisters Carrie and Lori
Hair: Blonde (Dyed Black)
Eyes: Blue/Green
She thinks that a girl should try to pay on a date, but would go "hmm" if he doesn't try to stop her.
She's more scared of a haunted house than a roller coaster.
She hates Baha Men's "Who Let's the Dogs Out"
She had a cat named Fievel, because of her favorite movies was "An American Tail".
She hates fast food, including McDonalds and Burger King.
Her worst vice is Godiva chocolate.
The first tape album she owned was The California Raisins tape.
Her favorite cheesy 80's song is Wham's "Everything She Wants".
She said that the guys stink after a show, especially her.
Her favorite era is the Victorian era. She really liked the clothes.
She loves Stevie Wonder, she even trys to copy his style!
Her embarrassing crush is Corey Feldman from the Goonies.
She doesn't understand why anyone want's to wear thongs - she prefers panties anyday.
She loves to drive, but when she does, she scares her passengers to death.
She hates politics, and thinks Arnold Schwarzenegger is hilarious.
No diet for her, she prefers full-fat.
At 13, she was a little overweight and had poofy hair.
She thinks Jason is scarier than Freddy, because you don't know how his face looks like.
She prefers cash over checks.
She designs most of her own costumes.
The beach is one of her favorite places - she loves the ocean!
She believes in the supernatural, she played in a haunted club once. She even sensed a presence many times!
She describes herself in 3 words: unique, sympathetic, misunderstood.
Her favorite hobbies include painting, drawing, and writing in her journals.
She's allergic to lobster, if she eats it she could go into a coma
Favorite movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas
Favorite actor/actress: Giovanni Rabissi
She was a choir nerd growing up, she was head of her choir.
She wrote the songs on Fallen about how she would physically abuse kids.
If she could bring one thing to a deserted island, it would be a piano.
Favorite car: A Dolorian (back to the future, plus the Flux capacitator)
If she wasn't in show biz, she would help people by being a nurse or social worker. Especially helping abused kids.
Her life philosophy is "Love Yourself"
Her dad works as a DJ and her mom worked raising her 3 siblings!
She doesn't really have an childhood names, it was always either Amy, Ames, or Amers.
Michael Jackson was her idol growing up.
If she weren't in Evanescence, she would probably be in college studying music.
She wanted to be a veterinarian when she was a kid.
She has a huge fear of sharks!
Her favorite holiday is Halloween.

Since: Apr 07

Trenton, OH

#2 Jul 31, 2007
amy went swimming with sharks..how could she have a huge fear of them?

also..wow,u know alot. i knew pretty much all the stuff u wrote. but wow!

amy used to pretend she had died. she would want her mom to call 911, but when her mom didnt,she would cry.

amy said alot of people at skool she didnt know very well would have sleepovers wit her. and talk to her about problems they were having...

“i like rusty spoons!”

Since: Feb 07

sahmville

#3 Jul 31, 2007
Well some of the stuff i had to look up cuz i didnt remember.

I also know that she would show her mom some of the lyricsshe wrote and her mom would think that she had done something wrong raising her.

But about pretending to be dead i didnt know. Thats a bit bizzare.
I used to make believe i had passed out.
BUt my parents wouldnt even check me to see if it was real.

Since: Apr 07

Trenton, OH

#4 Jul 31, 2007
yeah, when she showed her some lyrics. her mom asked amy if she wanted to see a therapist.

hahhaha,thats funny!
BULLET4mySORROW

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Aug 1, 2007
Amys_lithium wrote:
Horoscope sign: Sagittarius Where She Grew Up: Little Rock, Arkansas
Place of Current Residence: Los Angeles, California,USA
Siblings: Brother Robby, sisters Carrie and Lori
Hair: Blonde (Dyed Black)
Eyes: Blue/Green
She thinks that a girl should try to pay on a date, but would go "hmm" if he doesn't try to stop her.
She's more scared of a haunted house than a roller coaster.
She hates Baha Men's "Who Let's the Dogs Out"
She had a cat named Fievel, because of her favorite movies was "An American Tail".
She hates fast food, including McDonalds and Burger King.
Her worst vice is Godiva chocolate.
The first tape album she owned was The California Raisins tape.
Her favorite cheesy 80's song is Wham's "Everything She Wants".
She said that the guys stink after a show, especially her.
Her favorite era is the Victorian era. She really liked the clothes.
She loves Stevie Wonder, she even trys to copy his style!
Her embarrassing crush is Corey Feldman from the Goonies.
She doesn't understand why anyone want's to wear thongs - she prefers panties anyday.
She loves to drive, but when she does, she scares her passengers to death.
She hates politics, and thinks Arnold Schwarzenegger is hilarious.
No diet for her, she prefers full-fat.
At 13, she was a little overweight and had poofy hair.
She thinks Jason is scarier than Freddy, because you don't know how his face looks like.
She prefers cash over checks.
She designs most of her own costumes.
The beach is one of her favorite places - she loves the ocean!
She believes in the supernatural, she played in a haunted club once. She even sensed a presence many times!
She describes herself in 3 words: unique, sympathetic, misunderstood.
Her favorite hobbies include painting, drawing, and writing in her journals.
She's allergic to lobster, if she eats it she could go into a coma
Favorite movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas
Favorite actor/actress: Giovanni Rabissi
She was a choir nerd growing up, she was head of her choir.
She wrote the songs on Fallen about how she would physically abuse kids.
If she could bring one thing to a deserted island, it would be a piano.
Favorite car: A Dolorian (back to the future, plus the Flux capacitator)
If she wasn't in show biz, she would help people by being a nurse or social worker. Especially helping abused kids.
Her life philosophy is "Love Yourself"
Her dad works as a DJ and her mom worked raising her 3 siblings!
She doesn't really have an childhood names, it was always either Amy, Ames, or Amers.
Michael Jackson was her idol growing up.
If she weren't in Evanescence, she would probably be in college studying music.
She wanted to be a veterinarian when she was a kid.
She has a huge fear of sharks!
Her favorite holiday is Halloween.
Wow.

Where did you fing all this?
BULLET4mySORROW

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Aug 1, 2007
Amys_lithium wrote:
Horoscope sign: Sagittarius Where She Grew Up: Little Rock, Arkansas
Place of Current Residence: Los Angeles, California,USA
Siblings: Brother Robby, sisters Carrie and Lori
Hair: Blonde (Dyed Black)
Eyes: Blue/Green
She thinks that a girl should try to pay on a date, but would go "hmm" if he doesn't try to stop her.
She's more scared of a haunted house than a roller coaster.
She hates Baha Men's "Who Let's the Dogs Out"
She had a cat named Fievel, because of her favorite movies was "An American Tail".
She hates fast food, including McDonalds and Burger King.
Her worst vice is Godiva chocolate.
The first tape album she owned was The California Raisins tape.
Her favorite cheesy 80's song is Wham's "Everything She Wants".
She said that the guys stink after a show, especially her.
Her favorite era is the Victorian era. She really liked the clothes.
She loves Stevie Wonder, she even trys to copy his style!
Her embarrassing crush is Corey Feldman from the Goonies.
She doesn't understand why anyone want's to wear thongs - she prefers panties anyday.
She loves to drive, but when she does, she scares her passengers to death.
She hates politics, and thinks Arnold Schwarzenegger is hilarious.
No diet for her, she prefers full-fat.
At 13, she was a little overweight and had poofy hair.
She thinks Jason is scarier than Freddy, because you don't know how his face looks like.
She prefers cash over checks.
She designs most of her own costumes.
The beach is one of her favorite places - she loves the ocean!
She believes in the supernatural, she played in a haunted club once. She even sensed a presence many times!
She describes herself in 3 words: unique, sympathetic, misunderstood.
Her favorite hobbies include painting, drawing, and writing in her journals.
She's allergic to lobster, if she eats it she could go into a coma
Favorite movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas
Favorite actor/actress: Giovanni Rabissi
She was a choir nerd growing up, she was head of her choir.
She wrote the songs on Fallen about how she would physically abuse kids.
If she could bring one thing to a deserted island, it would be a piano.
Favorite car: A Dolorian (back to the future, plus the Flux capacitator)
If she wasn't in show biz, she would help people by being a nurse or social worker. Especially helping abused kids.
Her life philosophy is "Love Yourself"
Her dad works as a DJ and her mom worked raising her 3 siblings!
She doesn't really have an childhood names, it was always either Amy, Ames, or Amers.
Michael Jackson was her idol growing up.
If she weren't in Evanescence, she would probably be in college studying music.
She wanted to be a veterinarian when she was a kid.
She has a huge fear of sharks!
Her favorite holiday is Halloween.
Those are random.
Disenchanted

United States

#7 Aug 1, 2007
Amys_lithium wrote:
Horoscope sign: Sagittarius Where She Grew Up: Little Rock, Arkansas
Place of Current Residence: Los Angeles, California,USA
Siblings: Brother Robby, sisters Carrie and Lori
Hair: Blonde (Dyed Black)
Eyes: Blue/Green
She thinks that a girl should try to pay on a date, but would go "hmm" if he doesn't try to stop her.
She's more scared of a haunted house than a roller coaster.
She hates Baha Men's "Who Let's the Dogs Out"
She had a cat named Fievel, because of her favorite movies was "An American Tail".
She hates fast food, including McDonalds and Burger King.
Her worst vice is Godiva chocolate.
The first tape album she owned was The California Raisins tape.
Her favorite cheesy 80's song is Wham's "Everything She Wants".
She said that the guys stink after a show, especially her.
Her favorite era is the Victorian era. She really liked the clothes.
She loves Stevie Wonder, she even trys to copy his style!
Her embarrassing crush is Corey Feldman from the Goonies.
She doesn't understand why anyone want's to wear thongs - she prefers panties anyday.
She loves to drive, but when she does, she scares her passengers to death.
She hates politics, and thinks Arnold Schwarzenegger is hilarious.
No diet for her, she prefers full-fat.
At 13, she was a little overweight and had poofy hair.
She thinks Jason is scarier than Freddy, because you don't know how his face looks like.
She prefers cash over checks.
She designs most of her own costumes.
The beach is one of her favorite places - she loves the ocean!
She believes in the supernatural, she played in a haunted club once. She even sensed a presence many times!
She describes herself in 3 words: unique, sympathetic, misunderstood.
Her favorite hobbies include painting, drawing, and writing in her journals.
She's allergic to lobster, if she eats it she could go into a coma
Favorite movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas
Favorite actor/actress: Giovanni Rabissi
She was a choir nerd growing up, she was head of her choir.
She wrote the songs on Fallen about how she would physically abuse kids.
If she could bring one thing to a deserted island, it would be a piano.
Favorite car: A Dolorian (back to the future, plus the Flux capacitator)
If she wasn't in show biz, she would help people by being a nurse or social worker. Especially helping abused kids.
Her life philosophy is "Love Yourself"
Her dad works as a DJ and her mom worked raising her 3 siblings!
She doesn't really have an childhood names, it was always either Amy, Ames, or Amers.
Michael Jackson was her idol growing up.
If she weren't in Evanescence, she would probably be in college studying music.
She wanted to be a veterinarian when she was a kid.
She has a huge fear of sharks!
Her favorite holiday is Halloween.
Whats her hight,and age????

“i like rusty spoons!”

Since: Feb 07

sahmville

#8 Aug 1, 2007
I know she's 25 but i dont know her height.

I found this in different websites and some i got a real long time ago but i couldnt remember more.

Since: Apr 07

Trenton, OH

#9 Aug 1, 2007
amy lee is 5 ft 4 inches!!!!!!

Since: Apr 07

Trenton, OH

#10 Aug 1, 2007
also...

"she wrote the songs on Fallen about how she would physically abuse kids"

that cant be true..
BULLET4mySORROW

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Aug 1, 2007
Amys_lithium wrote:
I know she's 25 but i dont know her height.
I found this in different websites and some i got a real long time ago but i couldnt remember more.
Cool.
Disenchanted

United States

#12 Aug 1, 2007
I LOVE EVANESCENCE wrote:
amy lee is 5 ft 4 inches!!!!!!
She's the same hight as Frank Iero!
....now that was random...lol???

Since: Apr 07

Trenton, OH

#13 Aug 1, 2007
Disenchanted wrote:
<quoted text>
She's the same hight as Frank Iero!
....now that was random...lol???
that WAS very random!!!

lol
BULLET4mySORROW

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Aug 1, 2007
Disenchanted wrote:
<quoted text>
She's the same hight as Frank Iero!
....now that was random...lol???
I'm taller than her.
Disenchanted

United States

#15 Aug 1, 2007
I LOVE EVANESCENCE wrote:
<quoted text>
that WAS very random!!!
lol
lmfao!

xD!
Disenchanted

United States

#16 Aug 1, 2007
BULLET4mySORROW wrote:
<quoted text>I'm taller than her.
yer taller than Frank 2.
So am i.
I'm a lil bit over 5'5 1/2".
Not 5'6" tho...=[

Since: Apr 07

Trenton, OH

#17 Aug 1, 2007
BULLET4mySORROW wrote:
<quoted text>I'm taller than her.
i am too

not by much though.... im 5'7

Since: Apr 07

Trenton, OH

#18 Aug 1, 2007
Disenchanted wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao!
xD!
LMFAOSFHIDAWTHIWTFB!!!!!

hahhahaa, bet ya didt know what that stood for.
BULLET4mySORROW

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Aug 1, 2007
Disenchanted wrote:
<quoted text>
yer taller than Frank 2.
So am i.
I'm a lil bit over 5'5 1/2".
Not 5'6" tho...=[
I'm 5'9"
BULLET4mySORROW

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Aug 1, 2007
Man, almost

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evanescence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who thinks evanescence sucks? (Feb '07) Dec '17 Schnitzel 523
Post Your Own Song Lyrics Here (Sep '07) Jun '17 Kyle farrelly 2,362
List of every Evanescence song ever made (Feb '07) Jan '17 Hwh_rhymes 1,245
Leaving Behind What Keeps You Alive (Feb '16) Feb '16 Vegas On Fire 1
Rapper (Dec '15) Dec '15 Luckace 1
Poll Best Christian rock band (Oct '07) Apr '15 T-Rollington 11
News Avril Lavigne (Sep '07) Aug '14 Big mike 592