Evanescence have been confirmed for Ohio's Rock On The Range Festival

Posted in the Evanescence Forum

First Prev
of 65
Next Last
I LOVE EVANESCENCE

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Mar 4, 2007
It will take place on May 19th, in Columbus. I think this is awsome!! but it kinda sucks because i think i will be leaving from a trip to Mexico that day, so i dont think i can go =(
I LOVE EVANESCENCE

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Mar 4, 2007
GRRRR
Amys_lithium

New York, NY

#3 Mar 5, 2007
aww poor you:p
Once the fallen

Adelaide, Australia

#4 Mar 5, 2007
I saw them!!!
I LOVE EVANESCENCE

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Mar 5, 2007
i know. this sux, i told my mom about it and she's like "Darn it!!" grrr. its like any chance to see them, im doing somethin. oh and youre sooo lucky to have seen them!!! but i already know about that =) one day i will though, one day i will..... lol.. they cant escape from me forever!!! i will find them!!!.... that was weird.grrrrrrrrr

“i like rusty spoons!”

Since: Feb 07

sahmville

#6 Mar 6, 2007
my mom wouldnt let me go to their concert. actually she wouldnt let me go to any concert. she thinks ill start a mosh pit or something. ugh mothers
I LOVE EVANESCENCE

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Mar 6, 2007
haha, thats funny. but i really feel sorry for you. see, i cant go. well. . .because i will be in Mexico. i have a friend who's mother is just like that, wont let her go to any concerts. . ..
Once the fallen

Adelaide, Australia

#8 Mar 6, 2007
Amys_lithium wrote:
my mom wouldnt let me go to their concert. actually she wouldnt let me go to any concert. she thinks ill start a mosh pit or something. ugh mothers
Evanescence don't have the best mosh pits! Well the concert I went to hardly had a mosh pit! If it did it would be harmless. Tell your mum I said that!

“i like rusty spoons!”

Since: Feb 07

sahmville

#9 Mar 8, 2007
i have tried to explain these types of things to mother and yet she does not compromise but me and my bf should sneak out and go to a concert anyways. hey have u heard of the band Circa survive? they have a concert coming up and no matter wut my mom ssays im going.

“The Most Beautiful Woman Alive”

Since: Apr 07

Sydney, Australia

#10 Apr 21, 2007
So have u guys not seem em live?

I have seen em twice. Once when they werent as popular in 2004. In a little arena that squashed in about 5000 or so people. I mean I couldnt even clap as I was squashed it was one huge mosh pit.

I also saw em this year at a packed Entertainment Center, there were at least 15,000 people at the concert. The mosh pit was full of about a few thousand people. But it was harmless, Ev concerts dont attract losers. U do get the odd butthead who screams out marry me Amy or Take off your top. But generally u get a bunch of teenage girls who enjoy the band & let them know it by their appreciation.

But dont worry guys, they will be back touring again this band aint goin nowhere. And if it gets to the worst I am comin to the US & I will accompany all of u to your respective shows. Even bring your BFs.

This I promise u guys.
Once the fallen

Melbourne, Australia

#11 Apr 22, 2007
Yeah over in adelaide entertainment centre hardly anyone was moshing!

Sydney, Australia

#12 Apr 22, 2007
They attract a very sensible crowd, I guess Goths are sensible people.
Once the fallen

South Yarra, Australia

#13 Apr 24, 2007
Yes us goths are sensible:) Their were also just ordinary ppl and emos! Sorry if any1 is emo im sorry but that scene has just gotten out of hand! Well here in AUS it has!

Sydney, Australia

#14 Apr 30, 2007
I think it is like that everywhere, not that I have anything against them personally, but it is not a good scene to be into for the teens of today.

Cincinnati, OH

#15 May 1, 2007
im not a goth, at all. i used to be, but not anymore. i mean i wear black, sometimes. but no where as much as i used to.. i mean today, i wore a beautiful red dress. that was so girly. i had red flip flops. people said i reminded them of Raggity Anne. or wtever that dolls name is. lol. it was a copliment, since i guess she is cute. but yeah. but i did get that dress at Hot Topic. it has flowers on it!!..at the bottom. so,cute! but HT has changed alot, and has way more cute stuff in it now. but yeah. not a goth!! emo...wtever. i do have firends that are, though.
Once the fallen

Australia

#16 May 1, 2007
LuchySEvFan wrote:
I think it is like that everywhere, not that I have anything against them personally, but it is not a good scene to be into for the teens of today.
No ur right there! Its was never supose to go this far!

Sydney, Australia

#17 May 1, 2007
Whoa Emily too much info!!!

Sorry dresses aint my scene. I have never had a girl so I have never had the need to get dresses. I like girls in a good dress, but dresses are not my area of expertise, although u probably did look cute.

I like Black, I alway wear black when I go out. In winter my trench coat comes out & I wear black shirts & black pants with black shoes & the black trench coat. Its more a Vampire with a soul look than a goth.

Sydney, Australia

#18 May 1, 2007
Once the fallen wrote:
<quoted text>
No ur right there! Its was never supose to go this far!
Exactly Kel!!!
Once the fallen

Australia

#19 May 1, 2007
Im worried it will turn into a suicide cult!

Sydney, Australia

#20 May 1, 2007
Once the fallen wrote:
Im worried it will turn into a suicide cult!
Its heading in that direction unless, something drastic is done by families & society. As it is not a crime to b emo, but it is a problem & the more cooler it seems the more kids r gonna adopt & get lost in depression. A real shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 65
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evanescence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post Your Own Song Lyrics Here (Sep '07) Apr '16 Khaya Campbell 2,358
Amy Lee Random Facts!!!! (Jul '07) Mar '16 amyleeluv 405
Leaving Behind What Keeps You Alive Feb '16 Vegas On Fire 1
Rapper Dec '15 Luckace 1
Poll Best Christian rock band (Oct '07) Apr '15 T-Rollington 11
List of every Evanescence song ever made (Feb '07) Mar '15 Evrocks 1,242
News Avril Lavigne (Sep '07) Aug '14 Big mike 594
More from around the web