Next Last
IloveAMYLEE

Los Angeles, CA

#515 Jan 2, 2011
haha AMY ROX
arnika barr

Dunedin, New Zealand

#516 Jan 5, 2011
seriously whom ever thinks evanescence is bad is clearly deaf, amy lees beautiful voice a mix of classical and rock makes the band unique and amazing, and who are you to diss evanescence or amy lee, they made it big and have millions of fans yet i don't see your name out there! they made it big and worked hard to get there every step of the way, there for they deserve respect acknowledgement not stupid criticism
Serenade

Espoo, Finland

#517 Jan 21, 2011
I HATE AMY LEE! She should BURN in HELL! I hate everything about Evanescence.

Nut WE ARE THE FALLEN is good :)
Jim

Hendersonville, TN

#518 May 21, 2011
Evanescence is a cheap ripoff of Norwegian/Finnish goth metal and symphonic metal, etc. It's very disgusting the way they raped that genre of its soul and churned out a disgusting, commercialized bastardization of some great musical styles.

If you want to hear the GOOD version of the sound they tried to steal, I suggest the following:

For My Pain
Reflexion
Nightwish
Eternal Tears of Sorrow

etc.

Bands particularly from Finland recently.
Amy Lee Hater

San Francisco, CA

#519 Sep 3, 2011
She lacks the dready/freaked quality in her voice to be classified alternative rock in my opinion. If she wants to be a KORN wannabe, I'd say she is a piece of shit for even trying. Amy's voice is just too high to even consider in being somthing that expresses then deep impactful feeling of resistance/distress found in most rock bands.

Evanescence = pretty good if classified as a indie group (independant non-classed genre group)

But to be able to be a rock group and compare to someone like KORN, ACDC, w/e. Get a new singer or shut the fuck up about calling yourself rock, cause it just ain't rock at all, if you can't get the rock feelins.

I don't care about other singers such as Britany (dumbass baldy) when trying to compare her to fit into a section of music.
I listen from most genres of music ranging from Death Metal - The good old Classics of Mozart
Don't listen to rap or country. But i'm very sure I have an accurate view of who's in the genre and who ain't shit to being close into a genre.
Lili

Marlton, NJ

#520 Jun 18, 2012
i just would like to say that everybody likes their own music. I like evanescence.now i dont mean to sound like a hippe or somthing but we should just exept our diffrerences beacause amy lee is a real person and could even have read all of your thrash talk.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#521 Jun 22, 2012
Evanescence is awesome :)
Nobody

Kyle, SD

#522 Jul 25, 2012
Whoever made this forum, has no life!! Because who comes on a evanescence forum and bad mouths the band right in front of the fans!!! That person has to much time on their hands and they must be single and a virgin because they spend so much time on the Internet, who knows I bet the person who started this forum is overweight to. And I hate rap music but you don't see me going on a rap forum and bad mouthing rap, right in front of the rap fans too and who would you rather believe, an overweight virgin with to much time on their hands or would you rather believe the MILLIONS of evanescence fans?
Accelerator002

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#523 Apr 25, 2013
Evanescence is awesome, not opinion, it's a fact...
who cares

Bedford, Canada

#524 May 28, 2013
i like evanescence but i like slipknot better
who cares

Bedford, Canada

#525 Jul 23, 2013
i like slipknot but none you care
who cares

Bedford, Canada

#526 Jul 23, 2013
oops forgot a word
who cares

Bedford, Canada

#527 Jul 23, 2013
i just realized i stated that i liked slipknot twice,im so stupid
who cares

Bedford, Canada

#528 Jul 23, 2013
Serenade wrote:
I HATE AMY LEE! She should BURN in HELL! I hate everything about Evanescence.
Nut WE ARE THE FALLEN is good :)
i think that would hurt Amy's feelings if she read that, maybe you should apologize
thatguywho likes slipknot

Bedford, Canada

#529 Jul 23, 2013
Lili wrote:
i just would like to say that everybody likes their own music. I like evanescence.now i dont mean to sound like a hippe or somthing but we should just exept our diffrerences beacause amy lee is a real person and could even have read all of your thrash talk.
if you wubba me then I will wubba you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evanescence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post Your Own Song Lyrics Here (Sep '07) Jun 16 Michael Crawford 2,349
Poll Best Christian rock band (Oct '07) Apr '15 T-Rollington 11
List of every Evanescence song ever made (Feb '07) Mar '15 Evrocks 1,242
Amy Lee Random Facts!!!! (Jul '07) Feb '15 snow_diamante 403
News Avril Lavigne (Sep '07) Aug '14 Big mike 594
my rap lyrics (the outlaw) (Aug '12) May '14 ISTB 3
Bands like Evanescence (Aug '07) May '14 Genevive 158
More from around the web