Who thinks evanescence sucks?

Posted in the Evanescence Forum

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Amy Lee HATER

Athens, Greece

#1 Feb 19, 2007
Well I do.what I dont know is why Ben Moody left.Let me guess,maybe he couldn't stand that B****tche's f***ing voice,am I right?
I LOVE EVANESCENCE

Dayton, OH

#2 Feb 19, 2007
her voice is amazing, youre just jelouse. how many times do i have to tell you to leave us all the hell alone!!!????!!! get off the computer and go listen to your Britney Spears cd,ok?? go have fun now. B*tch!
Amy Lee HATER

Athens, Greece

#3 Feb 20, 2007
I swear I am not going to bother you any more but before that I would like to say why I f***ing hate her so much.Well Amy Lee or maybe that B**tch said something really bad about our KORN FAN'S Jonathan Davis and I got REALLY REALLY UPSET,because like you are a true (I believe evanescence fan) I am a true KORN FAN
Tell me how could I actually after that stand you guys saying tha she so cool,that's BULLS***T B*TCH.IT'S ALL F*CKING BULLS**T.YOU AND AMY LEE COULD GO STAIGHT TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE EVANESCENCE

Dayton, OH

#4 Feb 20, 2007
well im sorry!!! but i dont know if you noticed but Amy Lee is a HUGE Korn fan. she recently sang "Freak on a leash" with him, which sounded cool. and she has done a cover of their song "thoughtless" which was awsome. she seems to talk about how much she likes Korn alot, she's been a fan for a long time. so unless you have proof, i dont believe she ever said anyhting bad of him at all. but i know sometimes she can say bitchy things without realizing it. but i doubt she ever said anything bad about Jonathan Davis. she seems to like him, and obviously he likes her. so yeah. i wanna know what it was that she said that was SOOO horrible!!! then MAYBE i will kinda understand!!!
Once the fallen

Australia

#5 Feb 20, 2007
What!!! Your back! F. UCK off C. UNT!!!
Amy Lee HATER

Athens, Greece

#6 Feb 21, 2007
I LOVE EVANESCENCE wrote:
well im sorry!!! but i dont know if you noticed but Amy Lee is a HUGE Korn fan. she recently sang "Freak on a leash" with him, which sounded cool. and she has done a cover of their song "thoughtless" which was awsome. she seems to talk about how much she likes Korn alot, she's been a fan for a long time. so unless you have proof, i dont believe she ever said anyhting bad of him at all. but i know sometimes she can say bitchy things without realizing it. but i doubt she ever
said anything bad about Jonathan Davis. she seems to like him, and obviously he likes her. so yeah. i wanna know what it was that she said that was SOOO horrible!!! then MAYBE i will kinda understand!!!
I now all this your saying is true and I really liked Amy Lee till my friend told me she dissed Jonathan Davis really bad I got really pissed off without thinking it cold all just be stupid rumours well if it is I apologise(believe me I really do)and take back everyting I said about her and everything I told you guys.But FANS really get pissed off when they hear such stuff you know,so please try even a little if you can to understand me.And again IF it's all just rumours I believe Amy Lee is just FINE!
I LOVE EVANESCENCE

Dayton, OH

#7 Feb 21, 2007
well i completely agree with you. i know how mad i get if someone says somethin bad about someone i really like (which i bet you can tell). so now i understand you, and im sorry about the mean things i had said. i thought you were just someone out there who hates evanescence-just because. i dont know everything about amy lee or everything she has said ofcourse. but i really think she would never say anything bad about him,honestly. if she did it would be all over the internet,and i would have known about it. so now that thats over, how about no more dissin each other. ok?. i dont like being mean to people, its just not my thing. oh and i really like Korn, they rock.
Once the fallen

Australia

#8 Feb 21, 2007
I like Korn too:)
I LOVE EVANESCENCEso do u

Dayton, OH

#9 Feb 21, 2007
yeah
KORN KID

Athens, Greece

#10 Feb 22, 2007
Thanks for understanding me guys and again I take back EVERYTHING I SAID!! and I really like evanescense too and to be honest what I said about Lithium was a little lie I love that song.A question is it true that Amy Lee supported Britney and do you know why?Do you find it kind of odd or something?And something else does evanescense mean anything?
I LOVE EVANESCENCE

Dayton, OH

#11 Feb 22, 2007
you are welocme =) oh and yeah amy did support britney spears. i dont think actually you should call it support, but defend her. just look up amy lee or evanescence news on google or somethin. its on there. it is a little weird, but if you read the whole thing she wrote i think it was kind and sweet of her. oh and Evanescence means like to disapear like vapor:fade away. like the morning mist, to vanish quickly. its somethin like that.
Once the fallen

Australia

#12 Feb 22, 2007
Okay I forgive you too. I thought amy lee hated Britany?
I LOVE EVANESCENCE

Dayton, OH

#13 Feb 23, 2007
yeah, i thought so too. but i guess not. well maybe not anymore, but she did used too.

“Mr. Big to you”

Since: Feb 07

Philly/L.A/Swiz and T.O?

#14 Feb 23, 2007
after a while it can be a bit too much, don't ya think? Ttry some old school jazz sometime to soothe
your soul, then turn up amy when the ears have stopped bleeding. She's alright though but not the only great one out there.
I LOVE EVANESCENCE

Middletown, OH

#15 Feb 25, 2007
we know that
Once the fallen

Australia

#16 Feb 26, 2007
What up???
I LOVE EVANESCENCE

Middletown, OH

#17 Feb 26, 2007
nuttin is up with me, you?! I LIKE ICECREAM!!!!
Annoynamous

Lancaster, PA

#18 Feb 27, 2007
You are jsut jealous of her amazing talent. I bet you cant sound like her at all. at least she wont show off her skin just to get fans prob unlike you. Ben Moody was right to pick Amy Lee. SHe can hit any high note and is my idol.!!!!!!!!!

“i like rusty spoons!”

Since: Feb 07

sahmville

#21 Feb 27, 2007
Amy Lee HATER wrote:
I swear I am not going to bother you any more but before that I would like to say why I f***ing hate her so much.Well Amy Lee or maybe that B**tch said something really bad about our KORN FAN'S Jonathan Davis and I got REALLY REALLY UPSET,because like you are a true (I believe evanescence fan) I am a true KORN FAN
Tell me how could I actually after that stand you guys saying tha she so cool,that's BULLS***T B*TCH.IT'S ALL F*CKING BULLS**T.YOU AND AMY LEE COULD GO STAIGHT TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!
When are u just gonna give up and die. Amy Lee is a Huge Korn fan. Probably bigger than u are an she knows them better than u so if she did say something which a doubt she must have sed only facts. Like u dont like people trash talking ur presious Korn band memeber i dont like u trash talking amy so go f.uck urself before i cut u in half slut.
Once the fallen

Australia

#22 Feb 27, 2007
I LOVE EVANESCENCE wrote:
nuttin is up with me, you?! I LIKE ICECREAM!!!!
Me too!!! I love strawberry:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evanescence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Lee Random Facts!!!! (Jul '07) Feb 22 snow_diamante 403
Post Your Own Song Lyrics Here (Sep '07) Feb 8 C E yoyo 2,346
Avril Lavigne (Sep '07) Aug '14 Big mike 594
Best Christian rock band (Oct '07) Aug '14 ziesha008 10
List of every Evanescence song ever made (Feb '07) Jun '14 solomon 1,240
my rap lyrics (the outlaw) (Aug '12) May '14 ISTB 3
Bands like Evanescence (Aug '07) May '14 Genevive 158
More from around the web