In the Hollywood circus, some clowns ...

In the Hollywood circus, some clowns just aren't funny

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 23, 2007, titled In the Hollywood circus, some clowns just aren't funny. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

There are three Hollywood leading men I don't care for, and I saw one of them in Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, an excellent movie from veteran director Sidney Lumet, 83.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Brandon

UK

#1 Nov 23, 2007
There is nothing odious about Mel Gibson whatsoever and his Oscar win was no fluke.
If a writer and journalist like Coconut Commander (who obviously keeps his real name and identity a secret in case he makes a mistake and is found disingenous) don't like Gibson, it's because he is probably jealous of his multi-talented range, his courage and independence to forge ahead with the most diverse movies ever made and rakes in millions of dollars to boot. He defies Hollywood.
Mel Gibson is not only a true Patriot but has given more time and money to worthy causes over the past 30 years than people like Coconut Commander could even begin to dream of.
It's articles like this that are truly odious because they are absolutely worthless.
jacki

Uniontown, PA

#2 Nov 24, 2007
ok first about the article, billy crudup and claire danes did deserve each other. crudup because he is apparently an idiot and danes because all she can do is quiver her lip about it. now to the comment, mel gibsons oscar win was a fluke and i guess diverse is one way to put it.
davet

Cambodia

#3 Apr 29, 2008
i am very happy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethan Hawke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethan Hawke NAKED: Full Frontal NUDE! HOT! (Sep '12) Sep '15 Daniel lopez 7
News We could put utility-scale solar plants in our ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Devil 2
News 'Boyhood,' 'Birdman' lead SAG Awards nods (Dec '14) Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Real life 'The Purge' threats pop up in cities ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 shay bae 1
News The Bard dons biker garb in modern-day 'Cymbeline' (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
web art > years eagle > 5 $ (Feb '14) Feb '14 TOD SMITH 1
News Directing love scene was weird: Ben Stiller (Jan '14) Jan '14 Naughtyrobot 1
More from around the web