Ethan Hawke, Girlfriend Expecting a Baby

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Ethan Hawke and his girlfriend, Ryan Shawhughes, are expecting a baby. "I can confirm and they are thrilled," Hawke's publicist, Mara Buxbaum, told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Feb 3, 2008
Northside Neuman

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 30, 2008
Who Cares!
Josh

New Hyde Park, NY

#2 Jan 30, 2008
Northside Neuman wrote:
Who Cares!
I do.
Tenn

Chattanooga, TN

#4 Jan 30, 2008
I'm so excited by this news. I have waited my whole life just to hear news about Ethan Hawke and his girlfriend.

Now my day is complete.

Dear Jesus, Allah, Buddha, L Ron Hubbard, and the Gods, and Goddesses of Cleopatra, please protect me from your Religions, and your followers.

“What type of f--kery is this??”

Since: Dec 07

South Shore/Chatham

#5 Jan 30, 2008
Tenn wrote:
I'm so excited by this news. I have waited my whole life just to hear news about Ethan Hawke and his girlfriend.
Now my day is complete.
Dear Jesus, Allah, Buddha, L Ron Hubbard, and the Gods, and Goddesses of Cleopatra, please protect me from your Religions, and your followers.
I hope the above comment was suppose to be funny...because I laughed my tookas off!!!

All jokes aside...since his "new baby mama" was his wife's nanny when they were married...

I guess we see why Uma divorced him...

How quaint!!!
Tenn

Chattanooga, TN

#6 Jan 30, 2008
Lala11_7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the above comment was suppose to be funny...because I laughed my tookas off!!!
All jokes aside...since his "new baby mama" was his wife's nanny when they were married...
I guess we see why Uma divorced him...
How quaint!!!
Yeah, there might have been a little entertainment factor there as is often the case with my posts lol

As for the who, what, when, where, how, and why of the marriage or kids, I have no idea. I only read the headline and not the article. I have no clue as to what is going on with Ethan Hawke, girlfriend or baby. I simply thought it was so unimportant of a news article that it needed commenting on.

For example. If I used the bathroom today, is that news worthy? Well, I guess it could be if I took a wide stance.

Urbana

Louisville, KY

#7 Jan 30, 2008
Then, of course, there's the question of why anyone would take time out of their day to complain about free content that they didn't even have to click on.
anti-celebrity

Moline, IL

#8 Jan 30, 2008
Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
I do.
Well you shouldn't. You need to get a life.
Tenn

Chattanooga, TN

#9 Jan 30, 2008
Urbana wrote:
Then, of course, there's the question of why anyone would take time out of their day to complain about free content that they didn't even have to click on.
Did someone complain?
Suzy

Brasília, Brazil

#10 Feb 3, 2008
I think that Uma should care better than of her marriage and her husband than her career. She left to happen. Like my grandmother says...it's better safe than sorry.
Irene

United States

#11 Feb 3, 2008
Who's Ethan Hawke?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethan Hawke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
web art > years < washington dc > eagle > 5 $ (Feb '14) Feb '14 TOD SMITH 1
Ethan Hawke NAKED: Full Frontal NUDE! HOT! (Sep '12) Jan '14 moam 4
Directing love scene was weird: Ben Stiller (Jan '14) Jan '14 Naughtyrobot 1
'Getaway' could have been an excellent two-minu... (Aug '13) Aug '13 AshkarLuvsKok 1
Hawke, Delpy try to break up (Jun '13) Jun '13 I hate liars 2
'Taken 2' takes down 'Argo' in close weekend (Oct '12) Oct '12 teresa 2
Rhys Wakefield joins the cast of Michael Bay th... (May '12) May '12 mindy 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ethan Hawke People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••