EXCLUSIVE HS-News Interview With JUDY...

EXCLUSIVE HS-News Interview With JUDY REYES and her Sojourn to Sundance this Week

There are 3 comments on the www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com story from Jan 25, 2011, titled EXCLUSIVE HS-News Interview With JUDY REYES and her Sojourn to Sundance this Week. In it, www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com reports that:

You probably know her from her emblematic and hilarious role as nurse Carla Espinosa in the comedy show Scrubs , but Judy is currently starring in a Sundance film called Gunhill Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 25, 2011
She got a BIG forehead.
Tubby

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2011
Who cares? They only promote their political agenda.

Since: Oct 11

Gilroy, CA

#3 Dec 4, 2011
I just watched this Puerto Rican actor which I have supported since he came out as an actor, but today I loose respect for him cause he sounded like Hitler stated that JEWS HAVE POWER WAY BEYOND THEIR NUMBERS.that is an old anti-semitic canard often enunciated by ADOLPH HITLER....As a Puerto Rican jew I am totally offended at this immature and hateful comment....He is inciting hatred amongst the Jews and hispanic not realizing that many hispanices are JEWS....and since we have so much influence.(as he stated) we can knock him off the grid. It happened to Mel Gibson....and he was not hateful on national television....
He is now no longer a favorite of mine as he was at one time....too bad for his ignorance....and trying to gather points with the new hispanics in the USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Esai Morales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Esai Morales - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Rachael 1
News Hollywood rally to stop in Torrance (Apr '08) Feb '10 mark mendoza 123
News Esai Morales Asks To Consolidate Lawsuits With Ex (Sep '07) Dec '09 Elisa 2
News Esai Morales To Lead Car Wash Protest (Apr '09) Apr '09 Andrew 6
News Esai Morales Joins 'Battlestar Galactica' Prequ... (May '08) May '08 dont come back 2
News Hollywood rally to stop in port (Apr '08) Apr '08 Ceaser Chavez 6
News 'NYPD Blue' Star Avoids Rape Charge (Mar '08) Mar '08 amerswildcat 4
More from around the web