New Errol Flynn Film Needs Fans Help!

New Errol Flynn Film Needs Fans Help!

Posted in the Errol Flynn Forum

Members Only

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Jan 22, 2007
Members Only, a new film about Errol's last days in Vancouver, BC, Canada is now in production, shooting in many of the original locations he stayed at. This film is being made by members only...

See how you can become a member, and help us bring E.F. back to the big screen.

Check: http://flynn.cernstharth.com
NOW - Peters EF Club

Vancouver, Canada

#2 Mar 1, 2007
Peter's E.F. Club - An internet scrapbook dedicated to Errol Flynn, with extensive articles, photos, filmography, biography, and more.
Check: http://flynn.cernstharth.com
vaughn

Halifax, Canada

#3 Jul 13, 2007
The greatest of them all..>>>>Errol Flynn.No one today could compete with him, simply the greatest.....One of a kind...
Darren Bennett

London, UK

#4 Apr 11, 2010
Talking of which, has anyone here seen the startling resemblance to Errol Flynn, of English Actor Clive Standen, who has ironically acted as a swshbuckling hero in the BBC TV Series 'Robin Hood'.
Even the grin and movement on foot,swordplay is similar...he'd be great in a biography movie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Errol Flynn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Great Treks: Upper Bidwell Park in Chico (Feb '12) Feb '12 Godfrey 5
Errol Flynn personally owned vintage cufflinks ... (Jun '11) Feb '12 Benjamin S Johnson 3
ERROL FLYNN AND ME: Two Very Different Autobiog... (Jan '12) Jan '12 RonPrice 1
Errol Flynn - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Nicki 1
Tribute website (Jun '11) Jun '11 Kelly 1
News Amie - Pure Prairie League (Jul '10) Apr '11 Debra27 9
News Sean Flynn's Remains Found Possibly Found in Ca... (Mar '10) Mar '10 slap 2
More from around the web