Ernie Haase and Signature Sound bring...

Ernie Haase and Signature Sound brings energetic gospel message to Pasco church

There are 4 comments on the St. Petersburg Times story from Mar 6, 2010, titled Ernie Haase and Signature Sound brings energetic gospel message to Pasco church. In it, St. Petersburg Times reports that:

Ernie Haase and Signature Sound members, from left, Devin McGlamery, Tim Duncan, Ernie Haase and Doug Anderson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Petersburg Times.

DEBORAH G

Goliad, TX

#1 Mar 13, 2010
Ernie haase is so wonderful and so talented.. EHSS is the greatest gospel talent or group EVER!!!

Since: Mar 10

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 19, 2010
Great singing, they make me want to listen to my Christian songs. http://www.digitalundivide.com/church-hymns--...
randy andy

Inverness, FL

#3 Mar 19, 2010
Thanks Be
Sam

Madison, AL

#4 Apr 21, 2010
The people that did not hear this group before Roy left, will never get to hear the best of this Quartet. It is ashame that Roy is no longer there. But, I hope Roy all the luck in his future. I always like to hear Roy solo. I guess Ernie was jealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ernie Haase Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notes: Ernie Haase and Signature Sound bring go... (Feb '10) Jan '13 Rabman 4
Ernie Haase is Brilliant (Jul '10) Jul '10 David and Melanie... 1
Hot Ernie Haase (Jan '09) Jun '10 WILLIS 9
News Ernie Haase & Signature Sound Kick Off New Year... (Jan '08) Apr '10 Rabman 2
Ernie is the best singer (Oct '08) Oct '08 Lindy McCurdy 1
Hi Ernie (Sep '08) Sep '08 Lindy McCurdy 1
Signature Sound Stage Act (Jun '07) Sep '08 jusmyhumbleopinion 4
More from around the web