"Happy Days" Washed-Up Star, Erin Moran Did It For The Money, H...

Apr 23, 2008 Read more: The Capital Letter
Duh! That was so obvious! Look at you, you're only like 124 pounds! It's incredibly obvious that you didn't need to lose any weight! Duh! Erin, we already know that you only did the show for the money because ... Read more
gerri-berri

Federal Way, WA

#1 Apr 24, 2008
I don't think Erin should be paid for the show. The participants should be paid for PARTICIPATING and abiding by the objectives of the show.
Her comment that she was so done" with the psyche doc was rude.
gerri-berri

Federal Way, WA

#2 Apr 24, 2008
How much do they get paid anyhow?
jen

Puerto Rico

#3 Apr 24, 2008
I've heard that the sum is around $45,000-$50,000, maybe a little more, plus the prizes. Personally I just think she's broke and needs the cash pretty bad and this is the only "gig" she could find. Happy Days ended in 1984 and she hasn't done much since then. I agree with your post, they should pay only if they lose the weight and if they show up everyday (Dustin didn't show up for 1 episode).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erin Moran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Erin Moran bizarre behavior: Offers fellow mote... (Oct '12) Jun '13 foodstampfijiwater 6
News Happy Days are over for Erin Moran: Actress is ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Coppington 1
News Judge rejects bid to dismiss 'Happy Days' cast ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 El Guapo 1
News 'Happy Days' cast sue over merchandise sales (Apr '11) Apr '11 high rises on the... 3
News 'Happy Days' cast sues over merchandise sales (Apr '11) Apr '11 Rich U 1
News 'Happy Days' cast to attend Fonz event (Oct '08) Oct '08 yo beff 1
News Joanie Loves ... Orgasms? (Apr '08) Apr '08 midwestma 1
More from around the web