En Vogue the Funky Divas are B..

Jul 31, 2012 Full story: WALR-FM Atlanta

Only this time they are split into 2 groups with Cindy and Terry on one side and Dawn and Maxine on the other.

Full Story
Roderick

Russellville, AR

#1 Aug 10, 2012
It sounds like the ladies need to "Give it up, turn it loose"! Fans want the ORIGINAL members of the group, and no replacements. How strange they can't give the fans what they want. In fact, they were on major magazine covers. The mistake was quickly signing with Rufftown, they should have held out longer for a better deal that ALL 4 girls could accept. Solo projets are not the route to go when u are a talented unit. Terry messed up in 95 doing a solo project when it should have been then next En Vogue album. If the 4 original members fail to deliver...don't bother throwing new girls in the group. Look at all the albums after EV3. Does anyone ever learn from history when you are in a group?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

En Vogue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
En Vogue's hopeful upcoming new Album(s)/TOUR (Apr '11) Apr '11 Robert MichaelCro... 1
En Vogue play first UK show in 18 years (Nov '10) Nov '10 Will 1
County fair opens today (May '10) May '10 boneville 4
County fair opens Saturday in Victorville (May '10) May '10 Welfare Saved Me 1
'Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious' Selects Lu... (Dec '09) Dec '09 nisie reed 1
Celebrity birthdays on Sept. 26 (Oct '09) Oct '09 american idol 2
En Vogue (Nov '08) Nov '08 michael 1

En Vogue People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE