BIGGEST fan
Lance

Grosse Pointe, MI

#1 Sep 7, 2008
I think En vogue is the most talented girl group ever. I really wish Dawn had not left the group back in the day becuase there is no telling how much larger they could have been. They were right on the edge. Although EV3 and masterpiece were acceptionally great in my eyes alot people that I argued with thought by Dawn leaving the group hurt the group. I understand she had to do what she had to do. You will NEVER find four beautiful women that can equally tear a lead vocal up like these ladies. Even with Amanda Cole and Rhona Bennet this group was better than any girl group ever. I love DC, TLC, Supremes, etc. but there will never be another En Vogue. HOT! HOT!HOT!
PLEASE get back together girls, I beg of you. I would even love to see a show with all six girls. That would be hot. Hell the Temps did it. lol. I'm your biggest fan and will support these ladies till the end. Much LOVE!
Lance
Mickey D

Mount Juliet, TN

#2 Sep 7, 2008
Lance wrote:
I think En vogue is the most talented girl group ever. I really wish Dawn had not left the group back in the day becuase there is no telling how much larger they could have been. They were right on the edge. Although EV3 and masterpiece were acceptionally great in my eyes alot people that I argued with thought by Dawn leaving the group hurt the group. I understand she had to do what she had to do. You will NEVER find four beautiful women that can equally tear a lead vocal up like these ladies. Even with Amanda Cole and Rhona Bennet this group was better than any girl group ever. I love DC, TLC, Supremes, etc. but there will never be another En Vogue. HOT! HOT!HOT!
PLEASE get back together girls, I beg of you. I would even love to see a show with all six girls. That would be hot. Hell the Temps did it. lol. I'm your biggest fan and will support these ladies till the end. Much LOVE!
Lance
Actually En Vogue HAS reunited. Type in this link and you will see recent pics of them. The original four:http://www.mediatakeout.c om/2008/26425-en_vogue_is_back _yall__and_all_the_girls_are_l ooking_fabulous_.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

En Vogue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News En Vogue the Funky Divas are B.. (Aug '12) Aug '12 Roderick 1
En Vogue's hopeful upcoming new Album(s)/TOUR (Apr '11) Apr '11 Robert MichaelCro... 1
News En Vogue play first UK show in 18 years (Nov '10) Nov '10 Will 1
News County fair opens today (May '10) May '10 boneville 4
News County fair opens Saturday in Victorville (May '10) May '10 Welfare Saved Me 1
News 'Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious' Selects Lu... (Dec '09) Dec '09 nisie reed 1
News Celebrity birthdays on Sept. 26 (Oct '09) Oct '09 american idol 2
More from around the web