andy

Vienna, Austria

#304 Feb 28, 2009
Magneto wrote:
I'm told she has a fungal infection on her left foot actually. Would you worship that my friend? I can send you an image if you like.
Could you please send me the image of her foot with the fungal infection?! please. please to systotech100@hotmail.com
is that really true that she has/had taht infection? where do you know that from?
emmas_slave

Richmond, Canada

#305 Mar 15, 2009
there arent enough words to describe emmma's feet. i just want to kiss them and worship them. and be her foot slave. i get an erection just looking at her feet. when she wears heels, it brings me to my knees. i want her to put her foot on my foot. then slowly drag her foot along the length of my body. when she gets to my face. i would kiss her feet. i want her to stand on my chest. i just love her feet so much.
EMMA FEET LOVER

UK

#306 May 21, 2009
i would just love to lick her fet and inbetween er toes and the lie on my bvack whistle she walks barefoot all over me with her spit on he sexy young smelly feet
Jack Lancer

Israel

#307 Jun 15, 2009
This discussion is disgraceful. I'm absolutely disgusted by your talk. you think charlotte is turned on by your preversion?? huh?? it's sickening. p.s. for REAL fans, join my emma charlotte watson fan club at memoriesmadedigital@gmail.com
SuxToz

Philadelphia, PA

#308 Jul 19, 2009
At a new interview, she was wearing gladiator sandals....hmmm. In the summer the soles of those sandals would be sweaty and salty and ripe. So would the soles of her feet. Can you imagine that? ;)
SuxToz

Philadelphia, PA

#309 Jul 19, 2009
BTW....Why such a big fuss here about foot fetish? Feet are sexy; Emma's are as well. They are pretty and nicely shaped, and she is a celebrity now. It is an individual matter if the pheromones of feet are arousing to someone.

Why do you guys think girls wear the shoes they wear, polish their toe nails and show them off? Because guys like it, and it doesn't always end with the look.

Don't knock other peoples' turn ons, please.

Dave

Peoria, IL

#310 Jul 21, 2009
Emma i love your feet could you send pics of your barefeet and soles @ gunblack22@privacyharbor.com
Maxi

Santa Clara, CA

#311 Aug 10, 2009
She have most beautiful feet and u all notic she love to wear high heels.in her recent interview with she wearz beautiful blck heels drive every body crazy.any one else like her footwear like high heels.
I wish to see her feet in nylon socks
Damien

Almere, Netherlands

#312 Aug 12, 2009
Hey emma,

I love ur feet photos so much. i zoomed in ur beautifull toes like 5hours a day. i wish i could lick them ever in my life. can u pls send some beautifull photos from your feets to Damien __ 1992@hotmail.com ?
Dave

Peoria, IL

#313 Aug 19, 2009
Emma please you haven't sent me anything please send pics at gunblack22@privacyharbor.com
Vick H G G

Athens, Greece

#314 Oct 5, 2009
Emma contact emediatly with me (vickTheGreek_@hotmail.com) <this email is and my msn
Vick H G G

Athens, Greece

#315 Oct 5, 2009
Emma send your email plz.ok :)
>>...:::#1#:::...< <you are N#1.
:-)

“Head of the Brotherhood”

Since: Aug 07

UNKNOWN

#316 Oct 15, 2009
I am exceedinly impressed by the longevity of this particular thread, gven its nature. Why, it's not only one of the longest on this entire forum, its almost as old as I am! I mean, it's composed by a bunch of freaks who should be on 'ways to hurt myself for thinking deeply immoral thoughts' sure, but still: impressive.

Update: Magneto (ie me) also has gorgeous feet :D
David

Peoria, IL

#317 Nov 22, 2009
Emma your feet are amazing!!!!!!! I zoom in on your feet everyday I love your feet so much! Please send at godofkings@privacyharbor.com

“Lord Iceman”

I live in the United Kingdom

#318 Nov 23, 2009
"allow me to lick our feet"?

Don't you mean, "allow me to lick your feet"?

Not only are you a pervert who is polite enough to request permission to lick someone's feet but you are also too lazy to proof read your writing.

Or is it that you feel that the sooner that you post your comment the sooner your request will be answered?

Well whatever it is I think you should change your sexual fettish from feet to hands. You sure as hell are going to be using them a lot.

How can you change this fate? Well for one try STEPPING AWAY FROM THE DAMN COPMUTER. Get out once in a while. Meet people. Damn.
emmas_slave

Richmond, Canada

#319 Dec 4, 2009
i simply get brought to my knees when i see her beautiful feet. i love when her feet arch when she is wearing high heels. i just want her to stand on me. i want to be her slave. i want to kiss and lick her feet forever. i want her to sack me as hard as she can. im cumming right now looking at a photo of her delicious feet.

“Lord Iceman”

I live in the United Kingdom

#320 Dec 7, 2009
Ok this is getting weird now. From now on emmas_slave shall be referred to as little bitch.

I have one question though. What do you mean by you want her to sack you? Do you want her to give you a high paying job with a large office only for her to sack you later for sexual harassment? Or do you just lack a scrotum?

Ok so that is three questions. If you noticed that due to your possession of the ability to count to three then it would seem that I underestimated your intelligence.
Spiderman

Peoria, IL

#321 Jan 10, 2010
Emma your feet are amazing! I love your soles they are amazing. PLEASE send a filliguitarman@aol.com
rick

Mumbai, India

#322 Jan 14, 2010
i will lick her feets and once i get hold of her feets, i will smell it and lick it. I will lick her shocks also. I WILL HUNT HER FEETS
J Weezy

United States

#323 Jan 25, 2010
Every part of Emma is hot and sexy.
Especially her face, I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emma Watson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
licking emma watsons ass (Dec '12) Dec '14 john 2
heels licking (Apr '11) Oct '14 samuell creed 54
rude experiance with emma watson (Dec '08) Sep '14 Mindy 14
Emma Watsons' msn/email (Jul '07) Sep '14 loonyl 118
emma's email address (Apr '07) May '14 Leandra 138
Emma + masturbate = Emmasturbate. (Sep '12) Nov '13 herp derp 8
Here's Your Chance to Meet Daniel Radcliffe & t... (Mar '06) Nov '13 Olivia 901
More from around the web