eminem vs lil wayne
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
htownborn

Fresno, TX

#1 Oct 5, 2008
everytime someone talks about the greatest rapper alive the first name i always here is lil wayne and the first person i say is eminem. people think im crazy for saying that and say em hasn't made an album in like 3 years but what people doesnt understand is that em has been going threw a hard time with the death of proof and im pretty sure his next album will be dedicated to him. plus most of lil waynes albums after the carter 2 have been trash to me any way he is the most overrated rapper today so my pick is eminem. and i want to see what is other peoples opinion is on this.
ILLy

Beech Grove, IN

#2 Oct 6, 2008
Yea I believe Em would freestyle circles around Wayne just because he has a more rapid fire spit. Lil Wayne is good,and maybe Slim's color is holding him back in some areas because hip hop is black music. But if you wanna compare rap ability, and skillz....Eminem's lyrics and his down to earth style can't be beat. You can look at credibility all you want, and Em has very good cred for coming up in the game, I have never seen someone win the respect like that like shady has.
ILLy

Beech Grove, IN

#3 Oct 6, 2008
I also notice that Lil Wayne makes his voice wierd...i cant always understand him. Dr. Dre saw so much potential in Marshal that he had to sign him. I like Lil Wayne's new album, its nice and upbeat, but Im sorry....Eminem just has that craft mastered. Alot more people can relate to Mathers.
KOJO

Ghana

#4 Oct 20, 2008
WELL IT WILL BE FAN 2 LISTEN 2 EM AND WEEZY FREESTYLE BATTLE BUT DA PRODLEM HERE IS EM IS DA BEST. RAP IS PART OF HIM. WEEZY IS GUD BUT CAN'T COMPARE WEEZY AND EM.MAN EM IS LIKE OH WAT DA FUCK IS DIS MAN FROM COS HE IS FULL OF LYRICS AND STYLE. GO EM .AM ALWAYS DOWN WIT U.
floyd

Mumbai, India

#5 Oct 20, 2008
em vs lil wayne? common now... it's obvious who's better rite? em!
Libra

East London, South Africa

#6 Oct 21, 2008
Was'nt there any other rapper to be compared to Em rather than Weezy.Yeah!i'm Em's biggest fan,but I don't like the way u talk about Weezy.The Carter3 is damn good and so is Weezy.As you can see,it seems like every rapper wanna work with him,they all want a piece of him.Listen to lollipop,milli,got money e.t.c.U'll know Weezy's flavour.But Em will always be #1.He's damn lyrically genius.
Kiln

United States

#7 Oct 21, 2008
Eminem has some serious skill but I don't like his newer stuff much, its like he's trying too hard and his voice is much different now as well. I can't stand lil Wayne because he sounds like he needs to take a laxative and get rid of that constipation problem he has...seriously what the fuck is up with his voice?
htownborn

Fresno, TX

#8 Oct 21, 2008
Libra wrote:
Was'nt there any other rapper to be compared to Em rather than Weezy.Yeah!i'm Em's biggest fan,but I don't like the way u talk about Weezy.The Carter3 is damn good and so is Weezy.As you can see,it seems like every rapper wanna work with him,they all want a piece of him.Listen to lollipop,milli,got money e.t.c.U'll know Weezy's flavour.But Em will always be #1.He's damn lyrically genius.
it aint that i dont like wayne at one point i used to be like any other lil wayne fan i used to think he wasn't the greatest and he couldnt be touched but that was until i grew up and found out he really isnt all that good. the old weezy was the shit i liked the block is hot, lights out,500 degrees, da carter 1 and 2 i could listen to them all day. and yes the carter 3 does suck to me well im not going to say it sucks it just sucks because of all the hype it had and i expected better out of wayne and i hated lolipop a milii was alright but its more of a freestyle than a song and got money didn't to much care for it. so i dont have nothin against wayne i just wanna see if im the only one who thinks that wayne is not all that.

Since: Dec 06

Katikati, New Zealand

#9 Oct 22, 2008
Eminem compared to lil wayne? You cant compare anyone to eminem. Its not possible.
Mister

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#10 Oct 22, 2008
Not for nothin, lil wayne has always been wack. His lable was about to drop him, but mr. media was like fuck that, southern and ignorant rap's the shit! lil wayne will sell our products! So they conditioned people to like his garbage. Nothin cool about a man that sips cough syrup and sprite and kisses men on the mouth. As far as em's concerned, leave lyricist with lyricists, leave rappers with rappers. Em should battle Papoose or Corry Gunz. No reason for the beef but they'd at least be on the same level.
Libra

East London, South Africa

#11 Oct 23, 2008
jacqueline wrote:
Eminem compared to lil wayne? You cant compare anyone to eminem. Its not possible.
I don't believe ma eyes.There are many rappers who are better than Em' is.We got Rakkim,Immortal technique,Canibus,Nas,Jay-z and many more rappers who can do more than Shady can.Yeah! he's one of ma bests,but he sometimes lose it.
Libra

East London, South Africa

#12 Oct 23, 2008
I think Shady should go back to how he did Marshall Mathers LP,that album will always be Em's best album of all times.
Mar1

Satellite Provider

#13 Oct 23, 2008
ILLy wrote:
I also notice that Lil Wayne makes his voice wierd...i cant always understand him. Dr. Dre saw so much potential in Marshal that he had to sign him. I like Lil Wayne's new album, its nice and upbeat, but Im sorry....Eminem just has that craft mastered. Alot more people can relate to Mathers.


Yeah i think your damn wright cause Lil wayne ain't but phoney, so i think that there will never come another Slim Shady.
doesitmatter

United States

#14 Oct 24, 2008
well since em hasnt made an album in so long i have ventured to a different kind of style. I actually liked the carter 3 (even though i have not like wayne in the past) it was a totally different stlye. But i still think Eminem has way better lyrics, his matephors are just insane and plus he raps about shit that matters. Wayne is good but in a totally different way. Wayne maybe be upset that Em didnt work with him in his latest album but seriously i think these 2 need to have a song together. After all this I still think Eminem is just lyrically one of the best of all times...sorry wayne...
FoSHo

Barstow, CA

#15 Oct 24, 2008
lil wayne is a lil loser.
eminem is a beast. best rapper i think
actually lil wayne is a big loser
hes way overrated
ya hes got flow but he raps about steriotypical things rappers rap about.
em's got mad flow and sings about real shit
lil wayne also has too many voice enhancer changer things. thats not wut rap should be.
em's better. not even for a second should anyone think lil wayne is better cuz hes simply not
opoofgosrj

Downey, CA

#16 Oct 25, 2008
Kiln wrote:
Eminem has some serious skill but I don't like his newer stuff much, its like he's trying too hard and his voice is much different now as well. I can't stand lil Wayne because he sounds like he needs to take a laxative and get rid of that constipation problem he has...seriously what the fuck is up with his voice?
couldn't of said it better
sean

Northridge, CA

#17 Oct 27, 2008
Libra wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe ma eyes.There are many rappers who are better than Em' is.We got Rakkim,Immortal technique,Canibus,Nas,Jay-z and many more rappers who can do more than Shady can.Yeah! he's one of ma bests,but he sometimes lose it.
Eminem has crushed Canabis in countless distracks, its obviouse you're clueless!
DANIEL DOYLE

Romford, UK

#18 Nov 14, 2008
I AM KING!!!
SAM ONYEKWE

Romford, UK

#19 Nov 14, 2008
eminem is way beta lil wayne suks willy!!!
htownborn

Fresno, TX

#20 Nov 28, 2008
Mister wrote:
Not for nothin, lil wayne has always been wack. His lable was about to drop him, but mr. media was like fuck that, southern and ignorant rap's the shit! lil wayne will sell our products! So they conditioned people to like his garbage. Nothin cool about a man that sips cough syrup and sprite and kisses men on the mouth. As far as em's concerned, leave lyricist with lyricists, leave rappers with rappers. Em should battle Papoose or Corry Gunz. No reason for the beef but they'd at least be on the same level.
i wouldnt say his always been wack at one point wayne was actually sick and i was just was like any other wayne fan i just grew up and realized his a froud and gives us b.s. and i cant believe people still think his the best alive. the block is hot and the carter are lil waynes best albums the carter 3 sucks i dont care what anyone say for anyone hhe thinks one is the best you need to grow up and listen to real rap like em, pac, biggie, nas, jezzy, old jay-z, outkast, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eminem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crap and rap Oct 15 chuck smacker 1
How hot is Eminem? (Jan '06) Oct 13 daddy 450
Doesn't Live In Detroit Anymore! (Dec '06) Sep 30 Knowbettee 100
Golf Sensation 'Z' in Black Leather Like Shorts... Jun '17 GotThis 1
ems cocane addiction (Jul '06) Apr '17 Pinkus Dinkus Binkus 39
News X Factor winner Louisa Johnson set to spit epic... (Mar '17) Mar '17 newguy 1
Eminem Necklace (Feb '17) Feb '17 iphonecasestar 1
More from around the web