Kim Mathers Slams Eminem On-Air, Says He Has A Small Package

Eminem is bad in bed and has a small penis, according to his ex-wife Kim Mathers. Full Story
Amanda

Edmonton, Canada

#1 Feb 24, 2007
UGH Kim Mathers is a bitch and she really needs to grow up. I don't believe a word that has come out of her mouth. What's next? Oh let me guess; "Eminem was the one who shot JFK". Fu_ck yah I would not be surprised if the slut did say that.
She disgusts me. Liar.
lindsey

Orono, ME

#2 Feb 26, 2007
i think that she is just saying that... and why would she keep getting back 2 gather with him if he is small......
Amanda

Edmonton, Canada

#3 Feb 26, 2007
and hes had a bout a million tough breakups, think mariah, and NEVER have i heard nothing about him being bad in bed. If he was so bad they'd all be using it against him. It is not logically true
Amanda

Edmonton, Canada

#4 Feb 26, 2007
P.S I love that song 'KIM'
Amanda

Edmonton, Canada

#5 Feb 26, 2007
FUC_K YA KIM, I KNOW URE READING THIS CUS U GOT NO LIFE YALL CAN'T STOP PUTTING YOUR EX'S NAME IN GOOGLE. Get a life u bitch, stop obsessing about slim and stop telling bald lies.
nonga

Malawi

#6 Mar 10, 2007
come on kim you just want emi back,give me a break face the trueth.i think the two of you need each other,two kids aint a joke
AllSB

Karachi, Pakistan

#7 Sep 26, 2007
FUC_K YA KIM U bitch u really needs to grow up. I also don't believe a word that has come out of her mouth.She just an other FCUKING BITCH.
MARY R

Windsor, Canada

#8 Oct 2, 2007
i really wonder what else she had said on mojo damn i missed it.
MARY R

Windsor, Canada

#9 Oct 2, 2007
she can have any man she want s just not him they dont get along its ovious shes rich yeah really she enjoyed the sex part offously she wanted to use the pill part to fight.
Nene

United States

#10 Nov 3, 2012
Kim u really need 2 get a life ur just anotha desperate bitch that wantz 2 get bac wit their man n i bet he said no

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eminem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doesn't Live In Detroit Anymore! (Dec '06) 22 hr jabrado 78
Busta Rhymes and Eminem Jump Around on Frenetic... Oct 9 brandy t 1
Jay Z Profiled Oct 5 brandy t 3
Is Eminem bad influence on teens?? (Jun '08) Oct 1 TheAfroHedgehog 65
Beyonce Leads MTV Vma Nominations Oct 1 TheAfroHedgehog 3
How hot is Eminem? (Jan '06) Oct 1 TheAfroHedgehog 446
eminem.vs.tupac (May '07) Oct 1 TheAfroHedgehog 257

Eminem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE